Liz R Ouw

Hey pissedconsumer - get the right company before posting false information.

You posted a reviewof a company spelled, "Nutraplex in Monticello, IN. But you wrote this review under the name of a company called (and spelled) NutriPlex. The two companies are not related in anyway. I know nothing about Nutraplex, in Monticello, IN. But I work for customer service for NutriPlex Formulas, Inc. in Colorado. They have an excellent reputation. If you are going to post consumer complaints, you really should make sure you are putting the review under the correct company name and not tarnish the reputation of someone else's business!
map-marker Monticello, Indiana

Temporary Charge

ip-Nutraplex is listed on a temporary charge, I Never heard of the Co, and I can!t find any information on this Co., This Co. has somehow gotten information about my charge card. Several other entries have been made which I had no knowledge of, i Would like to change my card # and stop all charges until I receive the new card, I believe this is a con artist who is trying to get free money, I can only trace this item to australia an perhaps canada but nothing in the Usa. Howard Rock rockh_401@***.com, Please Thank You
Loss:
Guest

This review is of a company spelled, "Nutraplex in Monticello, IN. But you wrote this review under a company called (and spelled) NutriPlex.

- With their logo and contact information. The two companies are not related. I know nothing about Nutraplex, in Monticello, IN. But I work for customer service for NutriPlex Formulas, Inc.

in Colorado.

They have an excellent reputation. If you are going to post consumer complaints, you really should make sure you get the correct company and not tarnish the reputation of someone else's business!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article