JoAnn P Dud

Sea moss powder purchase - very poor product

We own a wellness supplement company and ordered a 2 lb bag of sea moss powder from Nutricargo. When we opened the bag to make our sea moss capsules we were surprised to see a very pure WHITE powder which was unusual as well as a very undesirable odor. When tasted we literally had to spit it out due to extremely high sodium and terrible after taste. taste. taste.Never

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: We do NOT suggest anyone purchase product from this company, especially sea moss powder. rom thei

A D 2

Bad product experience

I have ordered products from Nutricargo in the past. This time the product is inedible. The vegetable powder has a strong chemical taste and smell. Nutricargo is not accepting the product back since it is open. I do not recommend anyone order their products as I will never again purchase anything from Nutricargo.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Product quality
  • Customer service

User's recommendation: Avoid Nutricargo

Letitia F

FAKE COMPANY

Updated by user Oct 27, 2020

I am not allowed to answer question above regarding video interview. Answer is yes would like to.

Original review Oct 26, 2020
Fake company. Untraceable. I could not even find a legitimate telephone number through Better Business Bureau who was given a fake telephone number by this "company."
Cons:
  • Stop

Preferred solution: They need to be locked up.

User's recommendation: Do not buy. These are fugitives.

Monica S Sgy

Abusive to Customer

Purchased a powder. It was so spoiled the odor was so bad I removed it from my pantry. This company did not care at all and gave me a reduced credit for another product on their site minus a restocking fee. They then demanded I pay another $7.95 delivery fee for it ! Who needs this. I won't do business with them, and they have my $47.00 bucks.

User's recommendation: AVOID NUTRI CARGO

Christian S Xmi

No info available

NutriCargo - No info available
NutriCargo - No info available - Image 2
I bought their Chuchuhuasi Powder FRX461 trough Amazon and received it this morning but there is 0 information about how to use this product at all or the recommended dosage. I called Customer service and was told that they don't give out this information and should research it online. WHAT ? I just paid $48.99 for a product that the company selling it to me is unwilling to tell me how to use it safely. Not cool.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

thanks

Cherita Qtj
map-marker New York, New York

Nutricargo is a scam do not order! Nothing is verified!!

Do NOT buy anything from this place. I had a quality issue with a product and the company was very difficult with returns and basically shirked every responsibly whatsoever. Take a look at their site - it has zero information on its products and it basically says no to everything regarding its product-related questions in the FAQ page. Basically they want no responsibility for anything they sell and pretty much are just mules with zero instructions on how to take the products and say to just consult with a doctor. Clearly they want no responsibility and their products are QUESTIONABLE. My mother got so sick off of their product and they still refused to return everything and they charged me for shipping in items that I needed to return for their horrible products. They even try to stick on a restocking fee. Trust me this site is a scam and I do not recommend anyone to buy anything!!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam
  • Customer service
  • Refund
Reason of review:
Bad quality

map-marker Northville, Michigan

Nutricargo.com fake products

After purchasing agar from http://Nutricargo.com, who has changed names from Forest Rx, which should have been a red flag, I found that the product was inferior. This agar agar was claimed to be at a gel strength of 950g/cm2, which is superior to most. However, when I attempted to use it in a recipe I found that it would not gel at all. It made a syrup. So I tried to use double the amount of agar with the same result. Thinking maybe it is my recipe that is bad I tried several others with the same result. I asked NutriCargo, LLC (formerly Forest Rx) for a refund that was promptly denied. They sent me a copy of this disclaimer: We do not offer recipes, dosage or any advice on how to use the product. We are the equivalent of a supermarket. If the individuals recipe turns out wrong, we are not liable. We are not formulators, chemists or doctors. We are simply providing high quality food ingredients that be consumed as is.In addition, as our products are sold as FOOD ITEMS they cannot be resold once open because they are considered contaminated. To find out complete terms and conditions which again must be agreed to before checking out please visit: http://www.nutricargo.co…. We have a review that can be seen on our website where the customer says,"1/30/12I love this agar, it is very concentrated. I used to have to use 1 Tablespoon per cup of water with another brand. This I only use 1 teaspoon per cup of water to get a gel for my vegan cheese. It is far superior to the others I've tried. I highly recommend this. " In the disclaimer you will notice that they claim "We do not offer recipes, dosage or any advice on how to use the product.", then go to quote a recipe "1/30/12I love this agar, it is very concentrated. I used to have to use 1 Tablespoon per cup of water with another brand. This I only use 1 teaspoon per cup of water to get a gel for my vegan cheese. It is far superior to the others I've tried. I highly recommend this. " My advice is to look elsewhere for any product they you may wish to purchase from http://Nutricargo.com. Good products don't need disclaimers. The customer should always be right and refunds should be issued when asked.

Dear Jason V,

We are deeply sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with NutriCargo products. This is highly uncharacteristic of our 100’s of customers who’ve purchased from us in the past, as we pride ourselves with providing quality ingredients.

As of today, October 2nd 2013, you have been refunded for your purchase.

We welcome you back to try any of our ingredients in the future with no hard feelings despite your various online posts.

Nutricargo has recently scored a 100% positive feedback through independant Amazon.com verified purchasers. To check out our record, please visit our seller page at Amazon.com via this link goo.gl/5E89Oz (we shortned the URL using google url shortner). You can also find our seller page by Google’ing “Nutricargo Amazon Seller at a glance”. We’re proud of this recent achievement and we believe it’s because our service and excellent product quality.

As for our company name change, our original name was ForestRx. However, “RX” is associated with pharmaceuticals. We do not sell pharmaceuticals and we felt the need to change that to avoid any confusion. There you have it.

You can always shop with confidence.

1. Our products are third party laboratory tested

2. We have an A- rating at the Better Business Bureau

3. We’ve achieved a 4.8 out of 5 star rating on Amazon.com as an overall seller

3. Our site is scanned daily by Norton so that your online shopping experience is a safe one.

Just a few of the many ways NutriCargo aims to please all our customers.

Thanks again for trying out NutriCargo and we’re sorry we were not able to meet your formulation and product needs.

Warm Regards,

The NutriCargo Family

www.NutriCargo.com

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article