Nueology Trial Review from Lebanon, Tennessee

Complete scam! I contacted them prior to the "trial" period and was told it was cancelled. I then was charged $90 the next business day. When I called they said I did not cancel. I then spoke to a supervisor who offered me 30% refund. I did not agree and finally he offered me 50%. He said I should have read the terms and conditions more thoroughly.

I had a similar issue with them. I had to close my bank card because they kept taking money .

Even after I cancelled my order. The trial is only $4.95. But 2 weeks after ordering my trial I was charged $93.

Then 2 months later charged another $10. And this was AFTER I cancelled.With an email confirming I cancelled.

ID
Lebanon, Tennessee
Reason of review
Problems with payment

BEWARE -- Free Trial Is Not Free

I saw an add on Facebook featuring Dr. Oz and claiming that he recommended this product and now I can't find any recommendations on the Dr. Oz website -- seems like serious deceit here. I looked at the ad that night and was assured that I would only pay for shipping and the product was absolutely free -- nothing about a 14 day trial period. I checked and double checked for hidden fees, etc., but saw nothing except shipping fees ($10.94). Great, I thought, an opportunity to try really good skincare without spending a lot. Still I figured there would be a catch but was pleasantly surprised by the ease of check out. Am I sorry now! Less than 2 weeks after I received the products I was invoiced and my credit card was charged $92.53 for Nueology Trial Completion and $89.95 for Nue-Vitality Eye Gel Completion. I would never spend this kind of money on skin care even if it did work miracles. I simply cannot afford it. I called the customer service number and was berated for not knowing all of the fine print in the terms and conditions. Elise, the customer service agent, argued with me and told me that it was my own fault for not reading and/or understanding all of the terms and conditions and she went on to assure me that they were within their legal rights. After almost an hour of being put on hold and her aggressive tactics I had to get off the phone. They agreed to a 50% refund on both products but I feel used and traumatized by my experience. I don't care to find out if the product works because of the rude customer service and deceitful business practices of this company. Terrible experience. No good words to describe what I think of a company that operates like this.
ID
Cons
  • Unethical business practice and poor customer service
Reason of review
unethical practices and poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article