Resolved: Cheated by Nu Image Medical

Update by user Aug 11, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Ally, the manager, telephoned me right after I wrote this review.

She completely understood my problem and offered me a full refund. I am very pleased with her response as opposed to Melissa's response..

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2020
On August 3, 2020, I ordered 2 bottles of HCG Injections AFTER speaking with the doctor of the company who told me that the HCG would last 4-6 months before it was mixed. I based my order on his exact information and ordered 2 vials rather than only one. I received my prescriptions on August 10, 2020 and one vial expires 9/9/2020 and the 2nd one expires 9/16/2020 and neither of them are mixed so they should have lasted 4-6 months. When I called them, Melissa, the manager on duty, was totally non-caring and was apparently glad that they had persuaded me to buy 2 months knowing full well that one prescription would have expired before I could have even mixed it. She said they had advertised to everyone that the prescriptions were close to expiring, but never once did they tell you they would expire within a month. Yet, when I asked the doctor specifically about the expiration of the bottles I was to receive, I was absolutely lied to. They obviously have no honor nor integrity.

User's recommendation: Absolutely DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY.

Resolved
ID
Cons
  • Dishonorable company without integrity
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Resolved: I was intentionally lied to by this company

Update by user Sep 10, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. There were other issues that I was not aware of and the person I spoke with on the phone seemed disinterested in helping me.

Another person finally called and seemed far more interested in helping me. I as offered a full refund..

Original review posted by user Aug 11, 2020
On August 3, 2020, I ordered 2 months of HCG Injections AFTER speaking with a doctor from the company. He told me that since the HCG had not been mixed, it would last 4-6 months, but when I received my prescription yesterday, one of the vials expires on 9/9/20 and the 2nd one expires on 9/16/2020. Had he been honest and told me this was the case, I would have ordered only one vial, but I believe I was misled (lied to) in order for me to spend $199 to get 2 vials. Completely fraudulent company. They refused to make good on their fraudulent information.

User's recommendation: Absolutely do not buy any products from Nu Image Medical and Absolute Pharmacy.

Resolved
ID
Reno, Nevada

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article