Advanced Reviewer

NGSL private car parking enforcers and many other similar

Particular co. based in Gloucester. Some months ago parked in small car park of a charity where I used to WORK! Parked 1 evening, knowing that it is paramount with the Blind Assn. that they DO need the few spaces available during the day for staff and clients. (I used to be a member of staff!) I received a ticket, for which I had to pay £40 ('rip off'). Fair enough: there were warning signs, but as I had worked there, I knew no-one was using the premises that evening (it's open during the DAY!) - lights off; all doors locked. Several photographs were taken of my car, including the inside with some of my possessions. Over zealous & I felt 'intruded upon'! Be careful in Gloucestershire - in this instance - many companies, societies, etc. appear to be using what must be even to them, with limited funding, these private companies who charge extortionate penalty fees. Charge doubles after 2 weeks. Hoping this Govt. is going to regulate these private car parking enforcement companies appropriately. No doubt these issues are currently the same all across the UK.

Why do people assume it is ok to park on someone else's property without permission whatever the time of day?

Would it be ok to pop in and use your to while you are out? It should be ok as you weren't using it.

Hi Miss Red - work for Radio Glos - would you speak to someone about this? 01452 30****

View more comments (1)
ID
#641907 Review #641907 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • I got a very polite response
Cons
  • Condescending attitude
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article