Question about gaba

No the customer service there was wonderful thank you. I really like Now products thank you for being there
ID
Sarasota, Florida
Service
Now Foods Customer Care

Hazardous Health Warning Label

I have been buying your NOW Whole Psyllium Husk product (code 5981) for years and consuming it every night before bedtime. Most of the time I purchase your product from Sprouts Market in San Diego, CA. Today I purchased it and your product bag has a California Proposition 65 warning label on it. I called your customer service phone number on the Internet and talked to a very nice man, Jaimie. Although he wanted to be helpful, his is clueless about the product (didn't even know what it is or how to spell it) and I was astonished to learn that he didn't even have access to the NOW website to look and/or learn about the product. I would like know what is in the product or in the process of making the product that now requires a health warning label.

User's recommendation: Don't buy this product since the label on it states it could be hazardous to your health.

ID
Bloomingdale, Illinois
Preferred solution
I want to know what is in the product or the product production process that requires a health hazard warning label.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article