Been injured more using knee scooter

About a week after ankle surgery I decided to get out of the house. My husband and myself were going to the local little store. I hit a rut in the sidewalk and to keep from face planting, both my feet hit the ground. Worst pain ever. The knee scooters tires need to be different. I have had the handle bars ripped out of my hands more times then I can count. Due to the constant jarring, my right wrist may need surgery. Due to the exceptionally amount times it was ripping out of my hands. So now, still not supposed to have any weight bearing yet, I have to walk. Please fix the flaw. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person this has happened to.

User's recommendation: Be extra careful of any ruts, pinecones sticks, pepples.

ID
Federal Way, Washington

Nova Rollator with dangerous seat.

Nova Medical Products - Nova Rollator with dangerous seat.
I needed a new Nova rollator and my doctor filled out the necessary paperwork so Medicare & my supplemental insurance would pay for it. When it arrived I was moving from one apartment to another and went to sit on the seat to rest for a minute and slid down to the floor and hit both of my knees, which are already bad because of arthritis, twice. They also changed how you release the back rest bar; anyone with arthritis would not be able to push in two little metal buttons and then pull it off. I spoke to someone in upper management at Nova and she said she was not aware they had changed the seat design. I mentioned it was a liability as my brother sat on it and also slid off. I will never purchase a Nova product again.
Featured
ID
Chetek, Wisconsin
Loss

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article