Kenzley Vey

Excellent Service

I have been using this service for the past 3 years. I've had great experience with the notaries. Ms.Miranda is knowledgable and provides exceptional customer service.

Pros:
  • Fast
  • Easy to use
  • Great service
map-marker San Jose, California

Death certificate not received

Notarization of an application for a death certificate was very easy online. When the death certificate was not sent by Vital Records online, the customer service representative from Proof.com offered to stay on the line while I made another phone call.

Without her persistence, I am confident that my request would have been ignored. Proof.com went above and beyond to provide assistance and I am most grateful.

Javon C Xjj

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Charlotte, North Carolina

Incomplete

Your policy is trash and I'll never use you again, the guy who notarized my documents was incompetent

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article