Nosara estates is a scam and dangerous

I came for a trip with my boyfriend and we were drugged at the restaurant they brought us to the diets night and robbed that night in our villa. They came into our villa and had a key and took our phones, computers, CC, cash, everything. I found out later the developers and sales guys were in ok it. Inside job. STAY AWAY.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

Santa Cruz, Provincia De Guanacaste
Pros
  • Good website
Cons
  • Fake scammers

I was scammed by the same fellow but with a different name of fake development

Nosara Estates Com - I was scammed by the same fellow but with a different name of fake development
The so-called luxury development is non-existent, same tactics and website designed to lure in potential victims onto early investment of building lots at pre-construction prices. Please note that no email address is provided and the way of contact is with a form for you to provide all your private info.

User's recommendation: Do not put any money onto something you can't see physically.

Salida, Colorado
Cons
  • You will loose any money provided
Preferred solution
Stop scamming innocent people!

Because i am satisfied to service of nosara estate agency.

Nosara Estates Com - Because i am satisfied to service of nosara estate agency.
Nosaraestates is a great company, We really enjoyed our stay at Nosara Estates. We were looking for a quiet, relaxing vacation with lots of activities nearby. This was it! The grounds are gorgeous and the staff is fantastic. In the past, we have had trouble with other agencies but I'm 100% satisfied with this company because they are honest and transparent with all their procedure. https://www.nosara-estates.com/terms.html We are so thankful to have found the Nosara Real Estate Group! They were very responsive to any questions or concerns we had. We would highly recommend them.
#2193079

The positive review is made by the same scammer under an alias.

Scam.

View more comments (1)
San José, Provincia De San Jose

Update on new scam by Raymond James Cruz

The new scam for the year 2020 by the same person. He is not using the name anymore because it is all over the internet attesting to his dishonest dealings. However, his style of creating new websites (not that creative really) and the verbiage used to lure in potential victims has not changed. The new scam is "https://www.nosara-estates.com.html" Same approach as the many other fake companies and websites. Please be careful and don't buy into this skillful but yet very stupid scam artist. Remember, that is what he does, collects a few Thousand here and there, and then it moves on to advertise a different area under a different name. Just look up the name of the architectural company he advertise, it's fake, non existent.
#2193081

Soon he'll move on to another scam under a different name. Beware!

#2193089
@PissedConsumer2193081

True!

Catch the thief.

i recently went to nosara estates and it looked legit. Can you please tell me the architecture firm you are talking about? if you don't mind, i don't want to lose any more money.

@Chyna Bpw

With whom did you meet, if I may ask? I am also considering this place.

View more comments (4)
Mexico City, Mexico

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article