Kim H Pfv
map-marker Louisville, Kentucky

Who can I talk to concerning my recent trip to immediate care feen creek??

I signed in and told them I need my left ear..nose scalp looked at because of pain and sores…I sent my primary doctor pics of my scalp and she told me to go to immediate care since she moved all the way across town and is aware that I do not have transportation…saw the doctor and she looked fin my ear and mouth for just a second and said she was going to put me on a antibiotic…I asked her if she was going to looked at my scalp and her response was well I wasn’t planning it but I guess I can…said well hopefully the antibiotic will work… she would not look at my pics and kept on asking why I am losing all my teeth.. told her my story and she left the room…pictures of my hair and scalp show some kind of bug…, I will explain more when I hear from you

Pam S Gcr
map-marker Middletown, Kentucky

Non-notification of family care physical moving

I was a patient of dr. Allison gilberts. I recently found out, by a friend, that dr gilberts has moved out of town. I was not notified. I would have been quite surprised had I called for an appointment. I try to refer my family and friends to norton physicans because my son is one and I trust them to give me quality care. Very disappointed. Pam strothman, 641-****.

Preferred solution: Apology

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Brands Related to Norton Healthcare

Norton Childrens reviews and complaints

Norton Childrens

0 Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article