2014 Northwood Manufacturing Nash 24m Rv Reviews

seller:
state:
city:
Show
Northwood Manufacturing - Bought a 2014 24M because of the previous trailer, and sorry we did
Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M. The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks and a heater bypass value that did not work, both were fixed by the dealer. We have had the slideout in the shop twice and the latest and most costly repair will be to the springs. One leaf spring completely broken and the others are bent and/or damaged. Wholesale Extended Warranties will only fix the completely...

Anonymous After a month, Northwood Manufacturing called and asked if I needed any help finding the parts, nothing about they were sorry for the quality of product. Last Northwood produ...

Anonymous that's funny. as I write this we just returned home from a great weekend cut short, and we have a similar story. Bought a 2013 19b after having a Nash 18L that we loved.

2.2
I didn't like
  • Quality of trailer and workmanship