WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT EVER!

I purchased my 2015 Jeep Renegade a little over a year ago, and EVERY TIME I take it to the dealership to get something done (I always set appointments to avoid waiting) I end up waiting an entire day, even for something as small as an oil change. I don't understand how these dealerships house an umbrella of brands, but don't have service departments big enough to accommodate. I have been without my car for 3 days behind a check engine light. I call to see about my car and I get told that my car has not been assigned a technician and has not been to the shop yet. On top of that they do not offer complimentary loaners...well, if you know that you have a SLOW service department and people are going to be without their cars for days at a time, shouldn't you at least offer a FREE rental service. Don't get me wrong, they offer rental services, but only if you pay the extra amount a month. This is ridiculous and they need to find a way to fix their service departments because I do not pay my monthly CAR note to be without my car.

The same thing happened to me sevral times in Jeddah Saudi Arabia,

Al nahkeel center.

I sent my driver with a set appointment. But unfortunately the staff over looked him and allowed Saudi national a head of him.

I made a complaint, waiting for the feed back

ID
#971915 Review #971915 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Houston, Texas
Service
Northwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Customer Care
Pros
  • Buying process
Cons
  • Technicians lack of knowledge about cars
  • Time for service
  • Service
Reason of review
Poor service departments
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article