Masks

There is no longer a mask mandate. I am vaccinated and have asthma. The giro would not wait on me at Orlin & Cohen in Bohemia If I would not wear a mask she wouldnt even take my name or medical card. She stood against the wall. This needs to stop! Some people cant wear these masks! Disgusted by this whole medical system to get a shot! U can go around the world not need a mask but here u need it for shot in a shoulder! You should be ashamed this is America! Not Nazi Germany!

User's recommendation: None always a long wait no matter when I come.

ID
New York, New York

Billing

I have dual insurance coverage that means no out of pocket co payments. I have been working with my Dr's billing office about 2 of my many visits, for some reason they cannot change my primary insurance info. They have it backwards. Anyways of the many visits that they had no problem with my dual coverage. Only 2 of them they want me to make payments on. I have been in contact with with both insurance companies while they called the Dr's billing office and go over the payments. The primary insurance pays their part, the secondary insurance has an agreement all of my EOB's show a $0 copayment. SO now I have to work with collections and clear my CREDIT REPORT!
ID
Pros
  • Services were great
Cons
  • Billing issues
Preferred solution
Fix my billing issue. You have copies of my EOB's showing a $0 copayment. Get the red flag off my credit report.

Verified Reviewer