No customer service

I recently moved to a new address in the same town. I have been trying to get my service changed to the new address but there is no link on their page for service changes or a customer service rep. I feel that they are afraid of actually dealing with a customer. I actually tried to sign as a new account for which they got their payment but still have no service (or been able to get a refund). I'm letting everyone know about their cr**py service and going to a new carrier. I wouldn't mind if they were shut down permanently.
ID
Abilene, Texas
Loss

Refused to pay my down payment of $80

l registered to join Northstar Global communications lnc,Atlanta ,GA and as part of registration to use their network to make international calls l need to pay $80 as down payment to serve as a collateral security for any debt l may incur if l cease to be a member to use their network and if there is no debt this money would be given back to me. Since l stopped use their network to make my international call,I have writen many letters via the email to get this money but this company has decided to refuse the payment of this money. I am really very angry about this development and would very grateful if you could force them to pay me this money
ID
#193105 Review #193105 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Accra, Greater Accra
Loss

About

Summary

Northstar Global Communication serves commercial customers in Metro Area, providing full range of telecommunication services. Being a Georgia's Premier Vodavi/Vertical Dealer, the company offers quality voice and data connectivity services: its mechanics set telephones in offices and provide necessary hardware for them. The company serves and maintains all its telecommunication networks itself, taking responsibility for tech support and any kind of repairs.
Northstar Global Communication has been in this business for twenty three years. The company’s main priorities are reasonable prices and good customer service: at Northstar Global Communication people believe that only with these two goals in mind you can save loyal customers in modern competitive environment.

Northstar Global Communication reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article