Lemon law

We bought our car from Northside ford, it will be 2 years in August. At first it seems the bosses wife drove this car and had her dogs with her. When we bought it we had no idea, it was covered in dog hair. We soon realized it was a dealers cars. Well it took a year to remove the hair by having it detailed and purchasing a car purifier. After over a year I was able to drive my car, with out my eyes swelling up and itching all over. Then we have had transmission problems and every time we turn it in to Ford, they think they fix it. Well they didn’t. When we drive our car it would feel like someone would hit in the rear and it seems like the car tried to shut off,It’s like getting a whiplash. Our car has been in the shop 4 times for the transmission. The repair person is Michael Rigdon. (This Time) This is what he told us. “It looks like the converter came apart on your transmission so they’er Going to go back through it change out the converter and some connectors and clutch kit. Then put it back together again. We should have you out of here by Wednesday of next week. I will be out of town from tomorrow till Tuesday. But I will have my phone with me if you need to get a hold of me.” We travel a lot and on one of our trips the car would indicate that we had transmission problem so we would pull over and let it cool off. Mind you we were in the desert, no town around us. We soon realized if we used the cruise control it would give us that message. So we stopped using it. At least for that trip. I need advise please we are in our golden years and need a good vehicle.
ID
San Antonio North, Texas
Service
Northside Ford Repair
Reason of review
Bad quality

Northside Ford - Manager Review

Worst dealership I have ever dealt with. People are rude, especially the managers. Sales people are incompetent. They have no customer service skills and don't return phone calls or emails. Guess they don't care about their customers. They *** you around and waste your time. They act like they're going out of their way to get you the best deal when it's the same deal all Ford dealerships offer. They low ball you on your trade-in as well. Show you one vehicle then sell you a different one stripped down. Deceptive sales practices. New truck 4 days old damaged on their property and they refuse to acknowledge it and fix damage. The *** of a manager I dealt with, Charlie Rodriguez told me I couldn't prove it happened there and to call my insurance company. Sad they wouldn't take responsibility and fix it, especially when i just spent over 40k on truck. Manager was about as friendly and helpful as a cobra! Should have stuck with Red Mccombs, they have never treated me with disrespect and HAVE gone out of their way to accommodate me. Learned a very expensive, valuable lesson. Would never go there again nor recommended them.
ID
Service
Northside Ford Manager
Reason of review
Poor customer service

About

Northside Ford Privacy Policy
Thank The Client of Northside Ford for visiting Company's Northside Ford website, including Northside Ford's' mobile device-ready version. This way, the content of Company's website will be as relevant as possible for The User of Website the customer. www.nsford.com hope that The User of company services find Northside Ford's' website to be a useful part of The Customer's car-buying experience. To accomplish this, www.nsford.com responsibly collect and utilize personally identifiable information. www.nsford.com respect The Customer's privacy, and this Privacy Policy documents Company's commitment to safeguard and treat The User's privacy and the personal information that The Company collect online with reasonable care and in strict compliance with applicable law for the protection of personally identifiable information. What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Company's control. This Privacy Policy applies only to Company's website and information collected for Website or by The Company through Northside Ford's' website and through various features and online offerings on Company's website.
To read more: https://www.nsford.com/privacy.aspx
Top Northside Ford Services

Manager, Repair

Summary

Northside Ford is a large Ford dealership. The company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, United States. Northside Ford specializes in new and pre-owned Ford vehicles. The company offers Ford trucks, vans, SUVs, and cars. There are such models as Focus, Fusion Energi, Mustang, Transit Connect, Fiesta, and many more. The company financial department provides assistance in getting car loans. A credit application can be completed online. The company service department offers a broad range of vehicle repair and maintenance services. They include: oil change, tire balance, brake repair, engine diagnostics, tire change, and many more. Northside Ford is an authorized dealer of original Ford parts and accessories.

Northside Ford reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article