North gate Chrysler damaging my jeep with their"service :

Soon taking my vehicle to northland Chrysler jeep etc. dealership for an oil leak which was repaired- they then opted to replace my perfectly working ignition switch with the recall switch replacement. The switch replaced was no short of a piece of imoperatoable junk- within days trouble starting now which I have NENVER had before low and behold when I take it back that for 7 days don't know the problem. Then it's the starter now I A problem which the car did not have until they messed with my good starter. They have done nothing but tell me lie upon lie and speak condensedly as of course I'm just a *** woman. When I said. I would let Jeep know of my concerns the owner of this business informed tag That they were independents and Jeep had no power over them! What is sad is I purchased this car from them to the tune of $50000 when new and they treat me this way . Avoid this business at all cost they have no loyalty to their customers. And the Jeep line should be stripped from them as they are giving it a bad . Their customer service is at best sub-par. Beware concumers don't be fooled. Jeep is a great product I have been a loyal owner for over 30 years. I don't believe nothgate Chrysler jJepp should be your choice they should be blackball!!!!!
ID
Hamilton, Ohio
Service
Northgate Chrysler Dodge Jeep Oil Change
Pros
  • What i thought was a honest dealership
Cons
  • Way they treat there customers

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article