Steve A Tbw

Emergency room took hours to get my wife into room

My wife had a severe migraine. I took her to North East Methodist since we s as Keats had great care in the past. We waited 30 minutes get someone to see her. They took her to the back and put an IV in and put us out front in the waiting room again. This is 3 hours after we got here. There are others in the waiting room with IV in their arms. Some have walked out to go to another hospital. Im thinking about it. This use to be a great hospital. It seems since their expansion their patient care has gone down.

Preferred solution: Show concern for the sick people looking for help.

User's recommendation: Take caution

map-marker Live Oak, Texas

Terrible care

I went in because I gave a dental infection and I was worried that I was septic. I told the young man at the ER Window and he took me right back, and then three volunteers took my vitals. I was then taken back to the next area where two men asked me a few questions and looked at my tooth. The one guy then proceeds to tell me about pain medications and how they don't prescribe them and all the new laws etc. I was in pain, but that was not my main concern. I have been septic before and I know how it feels. I can tolerate pain until my dentist appointment on Thursday, I just didn't want to die before then! So they sat me in a waiting area for two hours and never once addressed the issue of sepsis. They never took blood or ran any tests. I was then sent home with a prescription for penicillin. They never once acknowledged my concern.
Bad quality
Guest

Family member went in with a curable problem, never to see home again. Do not take yourself or loved ones to this hospital.

I watched as they laughed while trying to resuscitate my loved one. The most traumatic and horrible experience i have had in my life

Horrible

Do not go to this hospital. You may never see home again!!! Completely unprofessional, no compassion, and just dont care. DO NOT GO TO THIS HOSPITAL
Poor customer service

Northeast Methodist Hospital - Medical Care Review

My son has been dealing with nausea and sinus headache since Thanksgiving . I took him to NE Methodist and the Dr. Diagnosed him with anorexia. And told him its not allergies . This is not the 1st time these idiots misdiagnosed someone I know and they just blow you off, and dont treat you for what you go in for. Then then they are quick to bill you. Im sick of these dr.s and nurses getting away with this .Nobody does anything about it .
Bad quality

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article