Northampton County Community College

I am 37 and just going back to school. I was mislead for months. No communication from Financial Aid and Advisory. I was enrolled in classes for the semester outside of when I applied for financial aid. So I had to cancel my classes. Then I enrolled for the correct semester I had gotten the FA for but 3 people told me 3 different start dates, including the professor, the advisor and the FA office. I will never deal with this school again. Herman in the Advisory office HUNG UP on me after he interrupted what I was attempting to explain. I called him back and he said he thought I was done talking.!!!
ID
#120168 Review #120168 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

About

Northampton County College Privacy Policy
Northampton Community College strives to protect user data across all levels of the College. Northampton County College continue to optimize Company's data use policy in accordance with GDPR standards for members of the EU. Thank The Customer for visiting Northampton County College's' site. Northampton County College value The User's privacy. Following is a disclosure of Company's information gathering and privacy practices. While the IP address is tracked, the user remains anonymous. When a request is made for a page on a web server, the server will log where the request originated, the date and time the request was made, the referring site, and what page was requested. NCC makes no attempt to personally identify a user based on the information received by the log files, unless required by law. User data such as browser type and version, and screen size and color depth are used to ensure that Company's site is accessible to a widely varying audience.
To read more: https://www.northampton.edu/privacy-policy.htm
Summary

Northampton County College is a community college in Bethlehem Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania, USA. It also has a campus in Pocono Township in neighboring Monroe County, and satellite locations in the south side of Bethlehem, Bartonsville, Mount Pocono, and Hawley. The school was founded in 1967. Northampton County College grants associate degrees, certificates and diplomas in more than 100 fields including arts and humanities, business and technology, education and allied health. It is considered to be one of the largest employers in the Lehigh Valley and a major educator of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, emergency responders, radiologic technologists, dental hygienists, veterinary technologists, funeral service directors, chefs and early childhood educators for the region. Northampton County College currently has 35,000 enrolled. The college has an online learning program which allows students from anywhere in the world to earn degrees at Northampton.

Northampton County College reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article