Good Experience

I had an excellent experience with this company and I thought I would write just one review to say that I had a great experience and saw that there is one person going to multiple sights leaving bad reviews and so then I decided that I would go to multiple ones to write a positive one! Too many times I have written negative ones on places not thinking that when I have a positive thing to say, I don't take time out to write a review about it. I know everyone has a different experience, but mine was great, and the technician that came was polite, professional, and knowledgeable and was able to find the problem and fix it in one trip. I was very grateful that it was taken care of by this company. I will use this company again.

Home warranty sent these guys over and they rigged the broken part and actually stole the new part that the home warranty service bought and sent to them.

#1208044

I find it odd that you came over to Pissed Off Consumer to leave a review of excellence! I think you are an employee! I would be glad to edit my reviews if I get my money back that was stolen from me!

#1208005

Yeah, my home warranty sent them also and they fixed my heating system just fine!!! It was the $150.00 I gave them for future service that they refused to honor! They are still thieves!!

View more comments (2)
ID
Douglasville, Georgia
Service
North Metro Air Customer Care
Pros
  • Customer service
  • Speedy appointment
Reason of review
Good customer service

Review in Service Centers and Repairs category

On 3/14/16 my homeowner warranty service sent North Metro Air to my home to repair a heating unit. At this time the service technician scammed me into purchasing a service warranty for $150.00. This technician promised my air/heating unit would be serviced twice a year in spring/fall. This scam artist was a great sales person...he stated someone will call you immediately to set appointment. The call never came so I started calling end of March. The first call I made I was told she was working on the schedule and would call me back. I waited a week and called back. This time I was told that she needed to call the technician and verify my purchase and would call me right back. Again, I waited another week. On the third call when I told her I needed a Saturday appointment she said she would have to call me back Thursday to set. Of course, NO CALL BACK! On my fourth call I ask for a refund and she says look for it in 7-10 days. Well needless to say.... HERE WE GO AGAIN! I waited 2 weeks and I am told she's putting it in the mail.. A week later no check and I am told that she PROMISES to mail today. On the 5th week of my calling this girl, Amanda, hangs up on me and blocks my call. I cannot believe the owner of this place knows she is representing his company this way! I believe that Amanda and this technician are stealing from him...Thry certainly got me for $150.00! Beware of this company... Read YELP reviews and you will see others scanned by them!
ID
Cartersville, Georgia
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article