Advanced Reviewer

North Iowa regional housing!- stay away!!!!

Update by user Jan 08, 2018

Its a terrible shame that this horrible so called housing us still in biz!- today!- so sad!- when they discriminate against blacks! They should be shut down for this hate crime!

And their advertisings are all false! Don't believe it! Its not good housing!

It doesn't work for peoplepeople of color!! This needs to be exposed more!

Update by user Dec 30, 2017

Never trust this housing agency!- who discriminates against people of color! That's a Crime! Its wrong!

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2017
They are one of the worst public housing authority to apply for affordable housing for people who are black! And discriminate against them! And support racism! The staff is terrible and will do nothing about it! And will only look out for their own kind!- beware! And all because of the bad neighbors there who are racist and nosy against people of color! And are criminal! A certain person called KELLY!- started the whole ugly mess! This lunatic kept calling the NiRHA office! With false reports about me and had the nerve to call the corrupt cops too! And lied to them as well! And they was dumb enough to believe it! Why?;- because she is their friend!!! And white like them! And i was the only black person there with my son! How dirty and corrupt is that! And took her side over the victim! Was me! But when i made my complaints they refused to take them! Even though mine was the real truth! And when she did this evil crime again by calling her corrupt cop friends with another lie!-so i woyld move out! Only because she didnt want a bkack neighbor! i had enough! It was time to go! Since nobody was willing to help a black person who was a good tenant there! And paid her rent on time! And my son!- who had our own apts there!- but because of these racist losers!- we had to move again! After only a few months of being there! Since they failed to do their job! To help me! But i got a much better place and filed complaints against them and had them all investigated for discrimination!!! And for supporting false reports! About me! Its still a Crime to discriminate!- today! based on race! And to lie when u make reports! Yet we had to leave!- not her! to escape that nightmare they put us through! Because she is white! That was wrong!-But-Since We paid our rent for nothing! they refused to even give us our money back for our deposit! When i asked for it! Before we left! They are a disgrace! So never come to this housing office in mason city,iowa! For help for an apt! Especially if your black! Its a scam and a fraud!- stay away!!!

This was a nightmare! Only because of my color!

Yet they failed me and my son to continue living there in peace without discriminatio! That didn't happen! Their housing policy that they don't allow discrimination based on race or color!- is all a lie! Don't believe it!

I know by experience!- and its the truth! Its a shane that housing office only caters to white families!- not blacks! So Beware of racism in your neighbood If your black! Its a crime to do that!

No matter who u are!- nobody Is above the law! Not the dirty cops or housing authorities!

Its still not right! And those who do it!- need to go to jail for it!- and be shut down!!!!!

ID
Mason City, Iowa
Service
North Iowa Regional Housing Authority Apartment Rental
Pros
  • Leaving
Cons
  • Bad unprofessional workers
  • None of their services
  • Discrimination
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article