North County Smog Rip off

If you need to have your vehicle smogged or worked on then I can tell you from personal experience, STAY AWAY FROM NORTH COUNTY SMOG & REPAIR. My Truck was running great but it did not pass the 15mph SMOG TEST so I had to have it repaired by a smog repair shop, I saw the North County smog video (which turned out to be B.S) the man on the video was the owner and he appeared to be an honest person. I took my truck to him to have it fixed, after 4 days they called to say it was done and the bill was over $700, I picked it up and it ran like ***, I took it back to them and they gave me a BS line, I needed spark plugs, plug wires, rotor, distributor cap, I told them I had replaced them all 4-5 months ago, so they told me to change the fuel filler, after changing that it still ran like ***, when I took it back they now wanted another $125 to put it on the computer, I pointed out that I had paid for that before, and that they had a 12 month warranty on work performed by them, he said I had to pay again, all he did was walk away. This place is a rip off stay away from them.
ID
San Marcos, California
Reason of review
paid for work done on my truck, now it runs crappy.
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article