Henning G Waq

| map-marker Ullensaker, Akershus

Not satisfied

I never got my luggage. Norse will not help me, neither will anyone else.

Claiming my 'tag number' does not exist. Stay away from this company, it is hopeless.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Just dont

HONG Z Djk

Norse refuses to reimburse passengers' damages caused by flight cancellations

On Sept. 29, 2023, the Norse Atlantic Airways flight Z0741 (18:35) from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) to London Gatwick Airport (LGW) was changed to Sept.

30 (10:00) at the gate before departure and we (two of us) had to stay at a hotel for the night. The next morning, the changed flight was finally cancelled in the afternoon of Sept. 30 at the gate due to mechanical problems. We were instructed by Norse's staff at the IAD airport in the afternoon of Sept.

30 to re-book our round-trip flights from IAD to LGW with other airline companies, and we were promised again and again by Norse's staff that Norse Atlantic Airways would reimburse the full cost of our tickets at the price at which they were bought. We ended up paying US$4,176.10 for our round-trip flights from IAD to LGW with AER LINGUS. Since Nov. 2023, we have sent many emails to Norse to request reimbursement of the difference.

Unfortunately, they kept denying Norse Atlantic Airways' legal responsibility to reimburse passengers' damages due to irresponsible flight cancellations caused by mechanical problems. Norse Atlantic Airways' irresponsible behavior is unprofessional and unacceptable.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Never fly with Norse Atlantic Airways because the "cheap ticket" comes with huge risks of costing much much more.

Guest

Read your agreement and the laws in the country it happened in. That will determine what is due.

Normally the only owe you the cost of the flight. When you bought your ticket you agreed to it.

Marina F Emp

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Narva, Ida-Viru Maakond

Tickets returns refunds

Norse Atlantic Airways - Tickets returns refunds

We are about to miss flight N023. We got stopped at the Russian border because of our American passports.

Passenger names:

Fedorova Marina

Rahman Ahad

Please let us know how we can get any possible refunds.

fmpetergof@***.ru

Loss:

Preferred solution: Any possible refunds or change if possible (last is not possible-we are in Tallin and can't get to aOslo for our flight on time because we missed the first flight-we were stopped at the border when travelled from Russia with American passports

Enrijs S

| map-marker Bekasi City, West Java

Lost luggage

Updated by user May 30, 2024

They haven’t reached out back to me yet

Original review May 27, 2024

I was flying out yesterday from Orlando to London as that was my connecting flight with the final destination being Riga, Latvia (RIX). 1.

My luggage got lost and 2. the lady at the front desk was unprofessional and made me pay for an extra bag.

I was still trying to figure out how I could manage my clothes from my carry-on because I was told the check-in bag was way under the limit so I told her to wait and not put it on the moving belt. Instead of that, she sent it off, made me hurry up, and pay $85 for a carry-on which I would not have brought with me if she had waited a few more seconds.

Loss:
Pros:
  • I loved the flight it was smooth and enjoyable the staff members were nice and professional on the flight
Cons:
  • Unprofessionalism from the woman at the check in station

map-marker Los Angeles, California

Ruined Luggage had to Get New One

Hi,

So I had a flight from LAX to Paris on June 6th flight N0312 and as my baggage came off the belt the wheel had fallen off.. This was expensive and cost me a lot of time.

I could only use one arm so i had to pay someone to help me deal with this getting it around and your workers in Paris were fairly rude. I also had to buy a completely new luggage which was over 500 dollars. I have the receipt for that but i am not sure about my old luggage which was completely fine before the flight. I have pictures i can send as well.

I would need to be reimbursed for my old and new luggage. Please let me know if you have any other questions or requests.

Saya Aho

Hadapsar near office please contact number

Saya Aho

Where is your my parcel please confirm

View more comments (1)
SB S Dtq

To warn would be customers of norse

DO NOT FLY THIS AIRLINE! I AM SHOCKED THEY ARE ALLOWED TO FLY- IF THERE IS A PROBLEM THERE IS LITERALLY NO ONE TO SPEAK OR CHAT WITH!!! THERE IS NO WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

Loss:
Cons:
  • No customer service agents none

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT FLY NORSE!!

Airline Expert Talks

Airlines making masks optional | How to travel safely this season?

May 25, 2020

Is it safe to not wear a mask on a plane? Jamie Larounis, a travel expert with The Forward Cabin, explains the new mask-optional policy, its impact on airlines and passengers, and whether COVID testing is required.

Jamie Larounis
Jamie Larounis

Jamie Larounis is a travel industry analyst with the Upgraded Points who shares tips on hotels, airlines, trains, and loyalty programs.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article