susan b Nte

Verified Reviewer

Bad Customer Service

Updated by user Dec 18, 2019

I also posted a complaint on Face Book . A manager responded to my post.

He apologized (so what) and he also blamed the ex-employee .Again this company has very poor customer service because so far I am still unhappy with them. They have no intention of making me happy.They have my money bottom line.They should take note that other companies thrive because of good customer service. My Pillow for example . I ordered queen sheets the set they sent me was queen fitted, 2 queen pillow cases but a king top sheet.

I called and asked how they could correct the problem, 2 days later I rec'd another set free of charge. Way to go My Pillow!!

Original review Nov 18, 2019
I ordered a sectional from Norris Furniture in Naples FL. I asked if when they delivered my new furniture if they would remove the old furniture the sales person assured me that was not a problem. When they delivered the furniture the delivery men said they do not take old furniture. I called Norris and spoke to a manager (Phillip) who told me my sales person left and it was her fault because they don't take old furniture. So it was their sales person fault but he would not do a thing to correct it. He was rude and totally unhelpful. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT GOOE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
Pros:
  • Nice selection
Cons:
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review:
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: I want an apology from the president of the company for their rude incompetent manager.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article