Terrible Customer Service

I purchased a cooktop on September 16, 2020 for just under $3,000. They charged me $150.00 for shipping, which was to a terminal 75 miles away. They wanted another $150.00 to have the cooktop delivered to my home! I refused. Now it is October 16, 2020 and the dam cooktop STILL HAS NOT ARRIVED! These idiots used a cheap LTL provider and the cooktop is sitting on the truck in Illinois - 1,800 miles away!!!! So I'm paying for a cooktop that they have NO IDEA OF WHEN IT WILL BE DELIVERED. It's been sitting in Bolingbrook, IL for a week now. The shipping company took 5 days just to pick the dam thing up from Noble. I've contacted Noble and they offer NO HELP WHATSOEVER saying it's because of Covid-19, an incredible crock of horse manure! If they had chosen a responsible shipping company I would have had the cooktop last week. As it is, the tracking information says it's supposed to arrive at the local terminal today. Well, sitting 1,800 miles away on a trailer, there's no way that's going to happen. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM NOBLE APPLIANCE!
ID
Service
Noble Appliance Shipping Service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article