Long Wait TIme and Lack of Care

Terrible experience. The people at this clinic are over-booked and neglecting the needs of customers. The ability to make appointments should be a new priority in this clinic. The chairs in the waiting room are so dirty, stained and covered with fur, we couldn't sit in them. In fact, w didn't want our dog even getting near them - concerned she would pick up s disease. The two of us waited over 2 hours for our dog to be seen. Standing the entire time. Being a diabetic, one of us began to get sick, waiting so long. The dog became very nervous and restless. We were almost ready to walk out, to see some other service, the whole time and effort wasted. Finally, when we were almost ready to walk out, a vet saw our dog. Took her in another room for her tests. Didn't come back to talk to us, but we saw this vet in another room talking to another customer. An employee came in to the office and told us we were ready to go. When we went to the receptionist, she said our dog needed medication - and the vet never explained to us what for.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Service
Noahs Ark Animal Clinic Sanitary Conditions
Cons
  • Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Visit Review

I amm paying for a plan that isen worth didaley squat because I was still charged a visit 25 dollars n to top it off i forgot to ask a question so when I got home i called n was told id have to take her back in n pay onther 25 dollars to get a response to my question thats *** so why amm i paying for a plan ¿
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Unprofessional Service

I normally don't write these things, but to keep this short and sweet without much exposition, everytime I've taken my schnauzer to this place, they have been nothing but sweet and caring. Except, they constantly complain about management. I have a friend working in a clinic, and he complains all the time how odd it is that Vet Assistants, the ones up front(the face of the company) have very strict management pertaining specifically to them, and yet the management's work ethics or responsibilities are never called into play. One manager here, Christina, was the most rude, dismissive person I've ever met. On top of that, asking honest opinions of this manager, the Assistants up front agree that she is difficult to work with. Fire her, because until then, I'm not coming back.

I thought the customer services skill's a the kentucky location was horrible. I wouldn't even recommend my worst enemy take their pet there.

staff was unprofessional. said they couldn't help me because the doctor that looks at bunnies was gone for the day. they didn't even attempt to make an appointment.

I won't take any of pets there ever again.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Loss

About

Noahs Ark Animal Clinic FAQ
Following are some of Company's most frequently asked questions and the answers The Company provide Noahs Ark Animal Clinic's' clients. If a question The Customer have doesn't appear below, please don't hesitate to call Website and www.noahsarkanimalclinics.com will be glad to assist The User of company services Website are a walk-in clinic, so The User of company services do not need an appointment. Website allow The Client of Noahs Ark Animal Clinic to bring The Customer's pet whenever it is convenient for The Customer Payment in full is expected at the time of the service. The Company accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. Speak to a clinic receptionist about how www.noahsarkanimalclinics.com can best accommodate The User's needs. The first thing The User of Website need to do is see if the pet has a rabies tag on its collar. If so, the tag should have the phone number to the pet's veterinarian. Please first call the number on the tag. They may be able to help identify the pet's owner. The Client can also take the pet to a veterinary clinic or shelter to have it scanned for a microchip.
To read more: http://www.noahsarkanimalclinics.com/patient-resources/faq/
Top Noahs Ark Animal Clinic Services

Sanitary Conditions

Noahs Ark Animal Clinic Pros and Cons

Cons: Service

Summary

Noahs Ark Animal Clinic is a vet clinic that offers services in 3 locations in Colerain and West Chester in Ohio as well as in Fort Wright in Kentucky. The clinics offer broad range of services including pain management, surgeries, dental and geriatric care, and laser therapy. Other offerings include radiology and ultrasound diagnostics, microchip insertion, immunization and wellness care. At Noahs Ark Animal Clinic, pet owners can choose among different plans such as: puppy, kitten, adult dog, adult cat as well as packages for senior animals.

Noahs Ark Animal Clinic reviews and complaints

Noahs Ark Animal Clinic is ranked 95 out of 459 in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article