State: Texas Product: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Clear all filters (5 of 155 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

No nos is an expensive lie. Now i have a beard after already the devistation of skin cancer.
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Houston, Texas

I got the no no as a gift about 2 years ago. I have dark thick hair. It took me 2 hours just to do one leg and it didnt even get it all. The buffer they give you is what does more hair removal not the no no. I am very dissatisfied with it. It seems to do better on very fine hair but still not a good product. All you smell is burnt hair and it can hurt you if your not holding it right. I wouldnt recommend this product to anyone!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to know that you've had some issues in using no!no!

Buffing is an essential part of the no!no! treatment.

It exfoliates the skin and removes crystallized, treated hair for a smooth finish. Without proper buffing, skin may feel rough and stubbly.

We highly recommend you to use your no!no! device to treat unwanted hair, buff to remove to have a smooth finish and apply the lotion to eliminate the smell of burnt hair.

Also, please don't use no!no!

for 2 hours. It doesn't work instantly. It needs time and patience for you to see the results. Normally, if you use no!no!

for 2-3 times per week, then you can see the results in 4-6 weeks. Should you need more help, please let us know.

Bad quality

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Irving, Texas

This product is great if you enjoy the smell of burnt hair and the sensation of a really deep sunburn on your ***. I used it once and now I have a funky smelling sack with wire growing from it.

I burned my *** with it and my nips became inflamed and my nips are the size of dinner plates.

@load drinker

Hi load drinker,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no!.

We'd like to remind you that no!no! should not be used on your private parts.

These areas of the body are so delicate and making it difficult to use no!no! safely.

For more information on how to use no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

All the Best,

no!no! Customer Service

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we'd like to thank you for informing us about it.

We'd want to inform you that we are not encouraging anyone to use no!no!.

These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no! in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

Also, no!no!

uses Thermicon™, a heat-based technology that singes the hair down below the skin. The smell of burning hair lets you know that no!no! is doing its job. As you continue with the no!no!

treatment and less hair grows back, the smell will also lessen. You may also try aromatic candles or potpourri to help cover the smell. Applying no!no!

Smooth skin lotion after use will not only keep skin moisturized and smooth, it will also help to mask the unpleasant burnt hair smell.

Best Regards,

no!no! Customer Service

View more comments (2)
Damaged or defective
I purchased the No No Hair removal in Dec 2013 to replace my tweezers that I used to remove a small amount of gray hairs on my chin (female). After using it for 3 weeks, I called No No to complain about the burning of hair but no removal. Even the buffer does not...

I have been contemplating purchasing a nono for some time now partly because the adverts bedazzled me however upon reading hundreds of negative reviews I have decided to stick with the devil i know so to speak, thank you all for your honesty.

View more comments
Loss
Simply put, this product just doesn't work. Don't waste your money. It doesn't even leave your legs smooth, much less remove hair permanently. I used it as directed, religiously for six months. It's a scam. You have to keep purchasing these...

I'm glad I read this because I was considering buying this product.

View more comments