State: Texas City: Irving Product: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Clear all filters (1 of 156 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Irving, Texas

This product is great if you enjoy the smell of burnt hair and the sensation of a really deep sunburn on your ***. I used it once and now I have a funky smelling sack with wire growing from it.

I burned my *** with it and my nips became inflamed and my nips are the size of dinner plates.

nonoCustomerService
@load drinker

Hi load drinker,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no!.

We'd like to remind you that no!no! should not be used on your private parts.

These areas of the body are so delicate and making it difficult to use no!no! safely.

For more information on how to use no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

All the Best,

no!no! Customer Service

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we'd like to thank you for informing us about it.

We'd want to inform you that we are not encouraging anyone to use no!no!.

These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no! in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

Also, no!no!

uses Thermicon™, a heat-based technology that singes the hair down below the skin. The smell of burning hair lets you know that no!no! is doing its job. As you continue with the no!no!

treatment and less hair grows back, the smell will also lessen. You may also try aromatic candles or potpourri to help cover the smell. Applying no!no!

Smooth skin lotion after use will not only keep skin moisturized and smooth, it will also help to mask the unpleasant burnt hair smell.

Best Regards,