State: Rhode Island City: Providence Product: No No Hair Removal Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 6 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

No No Hair Removal in Providence, Rhode Island - THE WORST!!!!!

I ordered this POS and of course it didn't work. I called, and apparently they count the 60 days from the date you receive it, not the date they ship it (which makes sense, really). So I thought it had been 45 days but it hadn't. They told me to call back a week later so that I wouldn't have to pay shipping. The first customer service rep was actually fine. She was annoying and tried to talk me into keeping it, but she wasn't aggressive about it and then she was helpful. So I called back today--7 days after the first call--and got a guy who was completely aggressive in trying to force me to keep the product. He was delving into my personal life wanting to know how often I was using it and where. I mean really--I want to return it because it doesn't work. I'm not going to continue using it every other day for 45 days when it clearly doesn't work. Even if it did work, I don't want to use it that often, and so I want to return it and get my $300 back. They offer a no-questions-asked return policy, yet the guy was insistent that we couldn't move forward in the process until I gave him all sorts of answers to where I was using it etc. I told him to make something up because I didn't care. He kept saying "It's for information gathering purposes." I reminded him that I don't care to help no no gather any information, and to please send me the label. He told me it would take 7 - 10 days..., which would put me really close to the 60 days. I can predict how that would go. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, he suddenly realized he could email me the label, but it will take 24 - 48 hours. Really? Because when I send an email, it's pretty instantaneous. Then he gave me a really convoluted "RMA" number, and if it's not written on the front of the package, it takes longer to process your return. In other words, they do EVERYTHING they can to make you too late to return the thing.
nonoCustomerService

Hello,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our Customer Service Department. We'd also like to apologize for the inconvenience.

While we are really asking our customers to keep it for at least 45 days to avoid shipment cost, we always process the refund if the customer has insisted to return the item.

We strictly follow our 60-day triple money back guarantee and customer service is always our priority.

That being said, we'd like to check your account so can you provide us with your order number. Thank you!

All the Best,

The Radiancy Team!

I'm pretty sure I peed my pants reading this.

View more comments (1)