State: Ontario City: Toronto Clear all filters (3 of 395 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Toronto, Ontario

I don't know why they still let them sell this product as it definetly does not work. Truly something should be done to get it off the market so people do not waste there hard earned cash.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we totally understand your concern.

The product is still on the market because it works for most of the customers. We have sold over 5 million units all over the world which is the best proof that it really works, if used correctly.

If you want to know more about success stories and testimonials from people who have been satisfied with our device, you may visit our website's success stories page.

If you have purchased no!no! and it didn't work with you, please let us know so we can help you.

We're looking forward to talk to you and assist you. Thanks a lot

The Nono hair remover is a load of rubbish - it doesn't work, at all. I tried it for quite a while thinking that I would get results in the end - but I did not.

Would I recommend anyone else to go through the process of trying - no, I would say don't waste your money. Buy an ordinary lady razor.

@Anonymous

Hi,

Thanks for writing in. I hope you'll allow us to help you with this problem.

How long have you been using no!no!?

How frequent do you no!no!?

Which part of the body are you trying to remove excess hair?

We're looking forward to talk to you. Thank you

View more comments (2)
Reason of review
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal in Toronto, Ontario - Not a Good Company to work with

I just got RIPPED OFF by NO NO. I thought I would try "FREE" the product, so I ordered it - after trying it EVERY day on only a couple of face hairs for 2 weeks with NO removal - I decided to return the product - only to find out - it cost me $20. for shipping and handling then when I got my visa bill I have been hit with another fee of $18.08 for exchange rate - which I ordered this DAM product in Canada (Bolton, Ontario) DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND MAJOR DOLLARS with NO results. Also the total on my visa was $379.35 - so don't believe them when they tell you it will cost less ! ! ! I was quoted $324.00

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with no!no! and we are thankful that you have brought it to our attention.

We'd love to assist you resolve your problem.

Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com and include your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you. We'll review your account and see how we can help you further.

We are looking forward for your response.

Sincerely,

no!no! Customer Service

Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
I like to be free of hair all over so I tried using the no no on my *** with disastrous results. It felt like someone had kicked my *** repeatedly. The pain was unbearable, I could not intercourse for a week. It did eventually remove the hair and I had hopes that the...

Hi there,

We're sorry you've had that experience in using no!no!. We'd like to inform you that it is not advisable to use no!no!

on the genitals or ***. These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no!

in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

If you have questions in using your no!no!, we suggest visiting this website: http://www.trynono.com/intl1/faq.aspx

Sincerely,