State: New York City: New York Product: No No Hair Removal Shipping Service Clear all filters (1 of 2 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

No No Hair Removal in New York, New York - Waste of money

Don't waste you're money on this even with the one year warranty. Every time you have a problem with this product, you have to pay for the shipping back; it cost me $10. I have sent it back once already because the battery would not charge; and received a "new" one that's power button is extremely difficult to turn off and on. When talking to customer service, they stated that they were aware of the problem, yet I would still have to pay for the shipping to have it fixed a second time. If I would have known in advance that this company knew of the technical problems and would still charge me to have it repaired, I would never have invested close to $400. The worst part is, the product doesn't even work well at removing hair in the first place :(

I had trouble with my NoNo product - called customer service

they indicated that the

thermicon tips needed to be replaced. Today I received Thermicon tips - Tried one immediately - product did not work so I tried to call CS could not get past their automated system to talk to a live person. I want to return the Thermicon tips but need a Return Authorization No or my return would not be valid. Lots of luck getting to a person.

Would not buy this product ever again nor would I recommend the product to anyone. Very frustrated.

Review