State: Idaho Product: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Clear all filters (2 of 155 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Did not remove my hair at all and left my leg aore tender and raw feeling .

You should have all bought the Tria Hair Removal, its brilliant and DOES work. Even i was a bit dubious at first but i saw results within the first 3 times of having used it.

There is a feedback forum if you google and you'll see everyone that has bought it, swears by it.

Haven't used on my legs yet as i use an epilator but it sure has worked on my bikini line and the good this is, the hair doesn't grow back EVER. So precision is crucial.

Review
Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Reason of review
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Meridian, Idaho

1.3
I've used no no for 3 yrs. Yes, 3 yrs and it hasn't done anything. The hair keeps growing back. I'm very dissapointed with this product. It does not work.
nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry that no!no! didn't work for you.

Have you tried calling our Customer Service Department to check if there's something wrong with the device or how you are using it?

The no!no! should work within 4-6 weeks provided that it's used for 2-3 times per week. Let us know how you are using no!no!

and we'll help you make it work for you. Thank you!

Regards,

The Radiancy Team

Yours has to be one of the funniest complaints ever: you've used nono for THREE years and it hasn't done anything? Come on--who in their right mind would use a product for 3 years if it wasn't doing anything!

(nuff said -- there's just nothing more to add here.)

View more comments (1)