State: Florida City: Bradenton Product: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Clear all filters (1 of 156 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

No No Hair Removal in Bradenton, Florida - NO NO, DON'T BUY!!

this product is probably the worst "as seen on tv" product I've ever tried. It does not work. It caused my skin to get very dried out and marred. If you have hairs on your chin, forget this thing, get a debilitating cream instead. It also does not take care of the stash, use wax strips. I tried this and not only did it not remove the hair, but it left scarring on my chin. Probably my fault as I tried it for awhile to see if over time it would work, then I was scarred and it was too late, also too late to return it. So way too much money wasted on a bogus product.
nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We're sorry to know that no!no! didn't work for you and we'd like to thank you for letting us know about it.

How long and how frequent have you been using no!no!?

Do you buff and put some lotion after nono-ing? We're hoping to talk to you soon and help you get your no!no!

to work. Thank you

Can I buy yours from you if you still have it for $40?

I'm still curious to try it myself, even after all the bad reviews but would rather make someone some money back who doesn't want it...☺️

View more comments (1)