State: England City: London Clear all filters (9 of 395 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

1.5
My son bought it for me, and it works, until the wires in the head break, I do not know why they break but they do. It is a design fault that needs to be fixed. There choice is not to do that,, Hence I have one but it is as functional as a drained battery,
Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Damaged or defective

Short Review on June 11, 2016

5.0
It's amazing, love my no no pro! Takes a bit of practice, but great results, one charge lasts for about 3 uses on both legs.
Good quality
I bought the no no in November I've used it nearly every day and no different I still have to shave also I can only use it 3 times and it goes red and I have to switch it of then put it back on
nonoCustomerService

We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for writing in and informing us about this issue.

Where did you buy your no!no! device?

If it's from our website or over the phone, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team for further assistance. Only our CS team can help you with this problem.

Please note that your device has a 1 year warranty so if it's not working well, we'll replace your device with a working one. We just hope that what you purchased is not a counterfeit device since a number of customers are complaining with the same issue.

Customer Support Hours of Operation are

Monday through Friday from 8am – 8pm

Saturday 9am – 5pm.

Phone: 0344 482 5089

View more comments
Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover

No No Hair Removal Device Review

Utterly useless. Took ages to get any level of smoothness. Hair grew back as before despite keeping at it for three months. Luckily there was a 90 day money back guarantee which I took advantage of. Totally hyped beyond reality. Back to using a good razor.

No No Hair Removal Device Review

I hate no no waste of space product they are conning millions of people soooo mad don't even remove my hair cheap and better to wax also it is brand new so why Is not working I want answers in not made of money

Hair Removal Device Review

*** this product man it doesn't work

No no hair removal

After going over the same spot many times most hair was still there. Very occasionally a hair is shortened but rarely removed. It looks like a few days after you've shaved. My legs have never been so hairy. The makers are very crafty, they tell you that you should use the No-No two or three times weekly for at least 6 weeks before the best results are achieved, by which time its to late to return it. You spend hours trying to make it work and from what ive read the heads probably need replacing. Ive never spent so long trying to get rid of my hairs on my legs. Am I glad I didn't throw my Epilator away, looks like im going to need it. Save your money !!!

Hi Lilli,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you are expecting from no!no!. We'd like to hear more about your issue so we'll know how to help you further.

We have some questions for you and you may just send us a private message with your answers.

a) How frequently are you using your no!no!?

b) in which areas of the body are you trying to remove hair?

Also, our recommendation is to use this for 6 weeks which is 42 days in order to see the results. This is still within the 60-day triple money back guarantee that we are offering.

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results.

Best Regards, no!no! Customer Service

@nonoCustomerService

I am a laser trained nurse. I know for a FACT that your product would not work- and you have the audacity to imply it works on all hair colourings and skin types!

If you have even the basic knowledge of how light/laser works on hair and skin, you'd know what you are stating is absolute rubbish. You are Scammers.

@carwil

Hi carwil,

We appreciate your feedback.

Have you tried using no!no! for yourself?

If not, we suggest you try it and check it yourself if it really works on all hair colors and skin types.

no!no! helps those customers who want to remove unwanted hair using a cheaper, safer and painless method - Thermicon Technology. We have clinical trials and positive feedback from dermatologists and users who can prove that no!no! works.

If you need to see it, please visit https://www.nonopro.com/pro_p3/clinical_studies.aspx.

If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you

@nonoCustomerService

Since I posted my complaints about No-No its totally cracked up. The digital reading on the front is flashing and cutting out and if you try to use it the red light comes on immediately.

This is the second device ive had. Luckily it was bought from Boots who upon seeing it have offered to replace the item or refund the cost. As this one is only 6 months old ive opted for the latter. I cannot remember a worst product !

Like I said before I'm so glad that I didn't throw my Epilator away, at least it works.

@lilli

We're sorry to hear about it. It's also good to know that Boots has refunded your purchase.

We assure you that we are implementing very strict quality when manufacturing these devices.

This is an isolated case and we'd like to apologize for that. Thank you

View more comments (4)
Review
Cons
  • Does not work
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • No No Performance

No No Hair Removal in London, England - Appaling customer service, not worth the money

1.3
I bought a No No Hair Removal 8800 in March 2014 which has never worked properly. On contact with the skin it burns and you have to go over the area of hair several times before hair is removed, which makes the burns even worse. I can't turn the machine off which makes it even more frustrating. After numerous attempts to make it work and lots of burns I decided to take advantage of the manufacturers warranty and send the item back for repair or replacement. Surprise, surprise, however, I was told by the No No customer services that unless I bought the item from them the warranty was not valid. I purchased the item on Ebay brand new unopened with all the paperwork intact. I told them so but at no avail, so my No No will end up in the bin!!! Thanks a lot No No, will I come back to you again or recommend you to anyone? No No!!!!

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you had this experience with your no!no! and we are thankful you brought it to our attention.

Our goal is to improve our customer experience, and this helps us to work with our team.

We understand your disappointment and rest assured that your safety is our concern. We'd like to let you know that we are unable to accept replacement from an unauthorized distributors because we cannot check if it's authentic or defective. However, we'd like to help you on how to use your no!no! and still take advantage of its benefits.

You can visit our website - www.howtonono.com and it will provide you some tips and tricks on how to properly use your no!no!.

If you have further questions on how to use your no!no!, you can reach out to our UK Customer Service 0344 482 5089 and they will certainly help you.

Sincerely,

no!no! Customer Service

Blame screwbay not no no since they fidnt sell it yo you.

@Anonymous

Except I haven't read a single good review on the product, not one real person has had positive results, so it's probably safe to blame the actual product and not eBay. I jujust saw a commercial and according to the actor it works right away, so why do they then tell you to keep using it for 4+ weeks? Sounds like a heap to me.

@Rinna

Hi Rinna,

Thank you for informing us about your issue with no!no! device.

We truly understand your hesitation in using the product.

There are a lot of positive online feedback and review for no!no! from customers who have used the device as instructed. No!no! is an effective product provided that it's being used properly.

Our device uses the Science of Thermicon Technology which uses heat to treat unwanted hair. Burns can be prevented if it's used properly.

No!no! removes unwanted hair right away however we are recommending continuous treatment to ensure a more effective and long lasting result.

This is the reason why we are providing a 60-day money back guarantee to allow our customers make the most of the no!no! hair removal device.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

All the Best,

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Product itself
  • Customer service
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

No No Hair Removal in London, England - Ordered earlier 2014. I am a mature woman with a hairy face.

Product arrive at great expense. I've used it regularly with very little success. I wish I'd never wasted my money. The reason I wanted one was because I have substantial facial hair. I saw this as a way to maintain the facial hair and avoid having to go to salons. When I discussed my needs with one of your consultants, she recommended that I upgrade to a more expensive version (think men use it) which should solve my problem. It does remove the very fine hair on my lip and some areas but not the hairs on and around my chin which is the very reason I wanted it.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing no!no! to help you with your facial hair problem.

We're sorry if you've had this experience in using no!no!.

Our no!no! 8800 is the best device for treating small, curved and sensitive areas (like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line). It is compatible with the Thermicon™ Tips for Small & Sensitive Areas.

If you already have bought this device, we suggest visiting our tips and tricks website - www.howtonono.com and just select your no!no! device. It has informative videos which will help you how to use your no!no!

on your chin and jaw line.

Sincerely,

@nonoCustomerService

Don't waste your money on this product -

Find a reputable licensed electrologist or find a good laser technician if you have lighter skin and dark hair. Electrolysis is the only hair removal method that can be labeled as permanent.

It takes time but it is well worth it. There is no way you can achieve permanent hair removal with a no no.

Also - the women on HSN do not have their hair facts straight.

They are just talking their sales pitch without a full knowledge of hair growth and removal.

@Maria

Hi Maria,

Thanks for writing in and letting us know about your thoughts. We totally agree with you that only electrolysis is permanent and no!no!

takes time and is not permanent.

Our device promises long lasting results and slows down the process of hair growth at a cheaper price as compared to electrolysis and laser treatment. Also, laser hair removal doesn't work on all skin types. no!no! is a home device which is very comfortable, painless and easy to use.

People who have been featured on our TV ads were real customers and they have used no!no! and were satisfied with the results that they have achieved.

Hope this help.