Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

No No Hair Removal review: NoNo is a NO NO

I purchased the NoNo thinking it would help. Well it didn't work. Have of my hair would not come off with it. I still had to shave after. Tried underarms cause severe rash. Call and complained. They said it had only been a couple of weeks give it longer to work. Didn't understand that but I did. After 30 days called again to complain. They said they could give my money back after returning item. I sent back the item but I never got my refund. I kept calling and finally after 4 months and lots of phone calls and complaints I got a refund. Was it for the full price, NO, it was for a portion because they said I had used it for too long for a full refund. I don't understand that one. Don't buy it, DOESN"T WORK and they will RIP YOU OFF>
Atara

I know longer have my order information. It was all lost in a flood.

I received a refund from you at the time put it was only a partial refund. I did not get a return label for sending or a full refund as it says.

It did not work and I did not get a full refund that was they complaint.

@Atara

Hi kassiesmom08,

Thanks for responding. We'd like to check your account further and see why you only received a partial refund.

Please send us your complete name and contact number so we can take a look at your account.

We are looking forward to help you.

#931964

My name was Jefferson then and location was Afton NY

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with no!no! and we are thankful for informing us about it.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you further.

If you issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

We are looking forward to help you further.

#920463
@Treyshawn

It would have been under Jefferson in Afton NY it was back in 2012 or 2011 not sure what but I was denied a full refund from your company.

View more comments (4)
Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Cons
  • Does not work

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Port Arthur, Texas

The no no does not work I have had it for a month and I get better results from shaving I want my money back.

I tried no no and it doesn't work you smell hair burning. for what it cost it should do a better job.

it sting my face it really not a good thing to use on your face. it doesn't remove the hair i want all my money back please thank

@Anonymous

Hi there,

We're sorry to know that you didn't get the result that you have expected from no!no!

If you have ordered from our website or from an authorized retailer, you may call our Customer Service Department at 1.888.525.7580 or email them at cs@trynono.com. They would be willing to assist you with your return.

Best Regards,

View more comments (1)
Damaged or defective

No No Hair Removal review in Birmingham, England: The no no is a definite no no from me

the no no doesnt do what it is claimed it will do as described on all the tv advertisements it is a useless piece of junk and not worth the money other hair removing products have a better and more effective regime. i would never recommend this appliance to anyone. the customer service team are a complete waste of space, once they have received your money they do not want to be bothered with any complaints that you may have so in two words the no no is definitely a no no from me no no no no no no

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the result from nono and we thank you for bringing that to our attention.

No!no!

works on science of Thermicon Technology and it takes time and patience for you to see the results. At an average, customers can see the results in 4-6 weeks of using nono for 2 to 3 times per week. We have some questions for you to check how we can help you get the results.

a) What nono model/thermicon tip are you using?

b) In which part of the body are you using nono?

c) How long have you been using nono? d) How frequent have you used nono?

We are looking forward to talk to you and help you resolve your issue.

All the Best, no!no! Customer Service

Review
Cons
  • Product itself
  • Does not work
Let the company propose a solution

No No Hair Removal - Exfoliating Product Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

THING broke beforê 60warrantyi was up. THERE exfoliating process running sandpaper over my face is nuts. NOW brokê again the red light stays on does nothing. THEY tell me they wont fix it cause they did not get last payment.my bank seêms to agree.i had to get card changed. IHAD to go to hospitol. I remember acomplainig thart rip-offs no-no got thier money for thier piece of ***.and if i didnt pay them why did they fix 1st time.diane goldman 267-251-5563 cutecatlover84@gmail.com

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with nono and we're glad that you've informed us about it.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you in replacing your broken nono. If your issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

We are looking forward to talk to you soon.

Damaged or defective

No No Hair Removal review in Chico, California: I can say don't buy this product

Hello guys my name is Harry I have worst experience with nono hair removal.this is all ***.thermo just the small heater spring just burns your hair that's all nothing else,second days you can see your hair back again my experience I would say don't buy it,just wasting money it cost a lot worthless product,., b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

Hi Harry,

We're sorry to hear that you've had this issue in using your no!no! and we thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We want to help you get the result that you've expected. Hence, please answer these questions in order for us to help you further.

How long have you been using your no!no!?

In which part of the body are you using your no!no!?

If you have just started using no!no!, we'd like to let you know that it takes time and patience to see the results. In fact, the average period that people start to see long lasting results is around 4-6 weeks.

We would suggest using the no!no! for a couple of weeks more and you'll see the difference.

Also, please visit our website www.howtonono.com for how-to videos in using your no!no!.

Sincerely, no!no! Customer Service

No No Hair Removal review in Toronto, Ontario: Not a Good Company to work with

I just got RIPPED OFF by NO NO. I thought I would try "FREE" the product, so I ordered it - after trying it EVERY day on only a couple of face hairs for 2 weeks with NO removal - I decided to return the product - only to find out - it cost me $20. for shipping and handling then when I got my visa bill I have been hit with another fee of $18.08 for exchange rate - which I ordered this DAM product in Canada (Bolton, Ontario) DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND MAJOR DOLLARS with NO results. Also the total on my visa was $379.35 - so don't believe them when they tell you it will cost less ! ! ! I was quoted $324.00

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with no!no! and we are thankful that you have brought it to our attention.

We'd love to assist you resolve your problem.

Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com and include your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you. We'll review your account and see how we can help you further.

We are looking forward for your response.

Poor customer service
Full refund

No No Hair Removal review in London, England: Appaling customer service, not worth the money

1.3
I bought a No No Hair Removal 8800 in March 2014 which has never worked properly. On contact with the skin it burns and you have to go over the area of hair several times before hair is removed, which makes the burns even worse. I can't turn the machine off which makes it even more frustrating. After numerous attempts to make it work and lots of burns I decided to take advantage of the manufacturers warranty and send the item back for repair or replacement. Surprise, surprise, however, I was told by the No No customer services that unless I bought the item from them the warranty was not valid. I purchased the item on Ebay brand new unopened with all the paperwork intact. I told them so but at no avail, so my No No will end up in the bin!!! Thanks a lot No No, will I come back to you again or recommend you to anyone? No No!!!!

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you had this experience with your no!no! and we are thankful you brought it to our attention.

Our goal is to improve our customer experience, and this helps us to work with our team.

We understand your disappointment and rest assured that your safety is our concern. We'd like to let you know that we are unable to accept replacement from an unauthorized distributors because we cannot check if it's authentic or defective. However, we'd like to help you on how to use your no!no! and still take advantage of its benefits.

You can visit our website - www.howtonono.com and it will provide you some tips and tricks on how to properly use your no!no!.

If you have further questions on how to use your no!no!, you can reach out to our UK Customer Service 0344 482 5089 and they will certainly help you.

no!no! Customer Service

Blame screwbay not no no since they fidnt sell it yo you.

@Anonymous

Except I haven't read a single good review on the product, not one real person has had positive results, so it's probably safe to blame the actual product and not eBay. I jujust saw a commercial and according to the actor it works right away, so why do they then tell you to keep using it for 4+ weeks? Sounds like a heap to me.

@Rinna

Hi Rinna,

Thank you for informing us about your issue with no!no! device.

We truly understand your hesitation in using the product.

There are a lot of positive online feedback and review for no!no! from customers who have used the device as instructed. No!no! is an effective product provided that it's being used properly.

Our device uses the Science of Thermicon Technology which uses heat to treat unwanted hair. Burns can be prevented if it's used properly.

No!no! removes unwanted hair right away however we are recommending continuous treatment to ensure a more effective and long lasting result.

This is the reason why we are providing a 60-day money back guarantee to allow our customers make the most of the no!no! hair removal device.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

View more comments (3)
Review
Cons
  • Product itself
  • Customer service
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution
I like to be free of hair all over so I tried using the no no on my *** with disastrous results. It felt like someone had kicked my *** repeatedly. The pain was unbearable, I could not intercourse for a week. It did eventually remove the hair and I had hopes that the...

Hi there,

We're sorry you've had that experience in using no!no!. We'd like to inform you that it is not advisable to use no!no!

on the genitals or ***. These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no!

in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

If you have questions in using your no!no!, we suggest visiting this website: http://www.trynono.com/intl1/faq.aspx

View more comments

Hair Removal Device Review

1.5
BAD product. Really wanted NoNo. Dont see well. NoNo 3 does not work Customer service basically called me a liar and insisted they diagnose the "problem" over the phone. I'm contacting my credit card company. Do not buy. I lost $358.00.
Review

No No Hair Removal review in London, England: Ordered earlier 2014. I am a mature woman with a hairy face.

Product arrive at great expense. I've used it regularly with very little success. I wish I'd never wasted my money. The reason I wanted one was because I have substantial facial hair. I saw this as a way to maintain the facial hair and avoid having to go to salons. When I discussed my needs with one of your consultants, she recommended that I upgrade to a more expensive version (think men use it) which should solve my problem. It does remove the very fine hair on my lip and some areas but not the hairs on and around my chin which is the very reason I wanted it.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing no!no! to help you with your facial hair problem.

We're sorry if you've had this experience in using no!no!.

Our no!no! 8800 is the best device for treating small, curved and sensitive areas (like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line). It is compatible with the Thermicon™ Tips for Small & Sensitive Areas.

If you already have bought this device, we suggest visiting our tips and tricks website - www.howtonono.com and just select your no!no! device. It has informative videos which will help you how to use your no!no!

on your chin and jaw line.

@Treyshawn

Don't waste your money on this product -

Find a reputable licensed electrologist or find a good laser technician if you have lighter skin and dark hair. Electrolysis is the only hair removal method that can be labeled as permanent.

It takes time but it is well worth it. There is no way you can achieve permanent hair removal with a no no.

Also - the women on HSN do not have their hair facts straight.

They are just talking their sales pitch without a full knowledge of hair growth and removal.

@Maria

Hi Maria,

Thanks for writing in and letting us know about your thoughts. We totally agree with you that only electrolysis is permanent and no!no!

takes time and is not permanent.

Our device promises long lasting results and slows down the process of hair growth at a cheaper price as compared to electrolysis and laser treatment. Also, laser hair removal doesn't work on all skin types. no!no! is a home device which is very comfortable, painless and easy to use.

People who have been featured on our TV ads were real customers and they have used no!no! and were satisfied with the results that they have achieved.

Hope this help.