Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
AFTER spending money on the no-no I find myself saying "no, no it doesn't work" it doesn't remove anything. and all it is- is a laser light that turns on when it turns on and that's all. now i get laser hair removal I spent 150 per treatment and haven't had to shave in...

I agree with you that it does NOT work but it is not a laser light, it is a wire that heats up and burns the hair.

I tried a lot of things with this it would not work at all on course hair. Fine hair and a lot of patience give about the same results as shaving.

Positive Experience Review

*** glad I came here first I'm one happy hairy ***
Good quality

Hair Removal Review

1.5
I purchased No No thinking it would give me a clean and smooth hair removal experience. It wouldnt even completely remove peach fuzz! After purchasing the product I spoke to a rep and explained to them that it didn't work. The rep suggested I try it for at least 30 days and the removal of the hair should improve. Yeah right! Do not buy this product! It sucks!

Refund Policy Review

I returned the nono in February of 2014. I have made several attempts to get my refund but get no response . NONE my name is Connie DeHart. c.dehart.7169@gmail.com. I am a single mom that is a lot of money lost.
Problems with payment

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Carneys Point, New Jersey

No no pro can eat a fat *** this things *** it's a rip off i would rather use a rusty knife then use this pile of junk. If you want the same results as the no no the buy a lighter for 50 cents and light it and burn the hairs off your self.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no!.

We'd like to let you know that we do not recommend using no!no! on your private parts or genitals.

These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no! in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

We hope this helps.

Regards,

no!no! Customer Service

@ anonymous #585823. Your comment is the funny review I have ever read.

I spit my kool aid and was tears...lmao.

Now I not to buy this product and after seeing it on ebay for 40 to 75 bucks. Amazon still pushing close to the 200 dollar mark..sick corporations and laws.

@LMAO

Hi LMAO,

We'd like to let you know that most of the no!no! device being sold on Ebay are counterfeit.

This is also the reason why they can afford to sell such device at a very low price. We cannot guarantee any result by using those counterfeit no!no!s. They are also not covered by our triple money back guarantee and 1 year device warranty.

You may try purchasing via our website: www.nonopro.com and avail of our triple money back guarantee. This means that you can purchase no!no!, try it for at least 45 days.

If you are not satisfied with the results, you may return the product before the 60th day and we'll refund your purchase price, shipping and handling fee and the cost of returning the product.

Best Regards,

View more comments (2)

Hair Removal Device Review

This thing DOES NOT WORK I cant believe they still advertise this piece of ***!!! Dont waste your hard earned money and time, like so many people have done.
Not as described/ advertised

No No Hair Removal - Do not waste you time and money.

The no no is a rip off. It's a product that main purpose is to scam people. The no no only burns the hair on the surface therefore it never will stop the regrowth. The polishing pad works better then the no no because using it in rotation will break the hair off on the surface without burning your skin. Do not waste your money or believe that you will get your money back when you want to return it. They are probably making millions on the shipping and handling alone. This company should be banned from TV for outright lying. Maybe people should get together and sue this company for burns and false hopes.

Have been thinking about buying for a long time. So pleased I read reviews. I'll definitely not be purchasing.

@evie06

Hi evie06,

We understand your hesitation in purchasing no!no!

We'd like to let you know that there are also customers who have posted positive reviews for no!no!. These are the customers who have followed the instructions and have used the device for 4-6 weeks.

It takes time and patience to get the results from no!no! and this is also the reason why we are offering a triple money back guarantee for 60 days.

Our commitment to our customers is to provide them with a quality product to use for a full 60 days in order achieve professional hair removal results in the privacy of their own home. no!no!

is backed by our 60 day triple guarantee that begins the day you receive your package. Our triple guarantee means that if you have tried using no!no! for at least 45 days & no more than 60 days, and you are not satisfied, we will refund the full product price, shipping and handling charges and we will cover the costs for you to return your no!no!.

If you choose to return before you’ve used the unit for at least 45 days then we will still gladly refund your product price but the cost of postage to return is your responsibility.

We hope this helps.

Thanks, no!no! Customer Service

@nonoCustomerService

Guess what, no!no! Customer Service.

How dare you even respond to a customer with this bs. I tried the no!no! for 60 days, and am at the 73 day mark, that's 13 days past the deadline and you will NOT refund my money! This product is a complete and utter joke!

It does absolutely nothing but leave the room smelling like burnt hair, but nothing happens. Several people have tried it, and on different surfaces!

How dare you people offer something that is complete junk, then expect hard working people to pay hundreds of dollars and not refund their money. Where do you get off!

If your product worked and we took the time to get used to it, why would we return it!!

Why don't you do your research, you'll clearly see there are much more negative reviews than positive for this worthless product!

In my entire life I've never written a negative comment, or been so upset with a purchase that flat out did not work!

@***off

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues in using no!no!.

We'd be glad to assist you with this problem. Can you provide us with your name and the last four digits of your phone number on the account so we can further check your account and reach out to you.

We are looking forward to help you fix this problem.

Regards,

View more comments (3)

Other Product Review

Almost bought this product guess it wouldhave been a real nono .thank all foryour reviews

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

It took 21 days to get to me nd then the firstbtime I used t tge thermicon tip broke! And the horrible smell of burning hair!!!

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Dublin, Dublin

It is *** tried for 3 months and it was brutal! I can't believe I spent so much money on it! Well my husband did! Hair on my face grew back!

Hi ashling.hickey3,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you are expecting from no!no!. We'd like to hear more about your issue so we'll know how to help you further.

We have some questions for you and we hope you will answer it for us.

a) How frequently are you using your nono?

b)in which areas of the body are you trying to remove hair?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results.

Regards, no!no! Customer Service

Your hair is not going to just not grow back after one time it is over consistent use and it will grow back nothing will stop your hair from growing not even laser it just helps it grow back slower. Just keep using it as you would if you were shaving you will notice it growing much slower I only use mine about every 5-6 weeks now I love mine.

@user 123

Hi user 123,

We're glad to know that no!no! worked for you and we'd also like to thank you for sharing your no!no!

experience with us.

We totally agree with you that consistency is the key to get the results.

Happy nono-ing!