Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Hair Removal Review

Bought this over-priced,hyped up piece of ***. I would've been better off with a pair of tweezers. Don't waste your hard earned money. Go out and buy a quality shaver instead.
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I don't yet have any experience with the No No hair removal was seriously considering purchasing one. I'm glad I checked out the reviews first. Thanks guys you just saved me several hundred dollars!!! Say NO to NO NO!!

Hi there,

We understand your hesitation in purchasing no!no!. We also suggest you visit our Facebook fanpage: Nono by Radiancy and check some positive reviews for you to weigh in before saying no to no!no!.

Also, please be informed that we have a 100% risk free money back guarantee offer for those people who wants to try no!no!.

This means that you can purchase no!no! and if you are not fully satisfied with the results, then give us a call during the 60 days time-frame and we'll give your money back.

We hope you will give it a shot and in case you need anything, we're just here for you. Thank you

Me too...I've been watching these things on eBay, where goods can be purchased at what I call their "true value" & the ads on tv are so convincing. A close shave...or not as is the case! Once again I must now pluck up courage to have my back waxed : (

@1Drue2

Hi 1Drue2,

Thanks for writing in.

We'd like to inform you that we don't have an authorized reseller from Ebay. We highly recommend purchasing no!no!

from our website to ensure product safety and reliability. We also offer the 60-day triple money back guarantee on the website - an offer which you cannot find elsewhere.

Should you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you

View more comments (2)

No No Hair Removal in Forney, Texas - You suck crocks

I tried tocancel an order an couldn't even when I did every thing right even when I did every thing righti deleited evry thing like I was to an my order still went through why. I even called them people at the 1-800 number an they said I had to call another number which is 1-888 525 7580 an was told I had to call back at a later time which I have to wait 2 hour's now to wait 2 hr's now which I have to wait 2 hr's be for they open up to talk to some one , by by crocks. gandy 936 228 3506

If you cannot write a coherent sentence or spell simple words you shouldn't be ordering anything by mail or attempting to complain online.

Review
Cons
  • Product itself
  • Fraud charge
Poor customer service

Other Product Review

So glad I came across this website. I've just saved myself a lot of stress and £200:00... I'll continue with my waxing and threading which are both effective and cheaper in the long run. Thank you x
Review
So, my elderly father got suckered into buying this gimmick for his "lady friend" for Christmas. When they realized it was overpriced and did not work whatsoever, they called to get a refund and were told sorry, you are 7 days outside the 60 day return policy. Too...

My father was officially denied a refund. Say NO NO to the NO NO!

It's horrible and their money back guarantee is nothing but a scam. They got my dad (on a limited income) for over $300.

Hope you people feel good about yourselves. Jerks.

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • Fraud charge
  • Product itself

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Review from Creston, Iowa

The No-No does not work at all I've been using it for the last couple months with no changr at all. Sad thing is i bought one for my daughter too thinking it would be a great gift. I have been completely ripped off! Don't buy this product. I would rather have spent th $400 on real lazer hair removal. This is one of the few times where I've been fooled, but what an expensive mistake. Listen to the reviews. This company does not back up their products and shame on HSN for selling snake oil!!

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you are expecting from no!no!. We'd like to hear more about your issue so we'll know how to help you further.

a) How frequently are you using your no!no!?

b)in which areas of the body are you trying to remove hair?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results.

Best Regards, no!no! Customer Service

No no hair removal

After going over the same spot many times most hair was still there. Very occasionally a hair is shortened but rarely removed. It looks like a few days after you've shaved. My legs have never been so hairy. The makers are very crafty, they tell you that you should use the No-No two or three times weekly for at least 6 weeks before the best results are achieved, by which time its to late to return it. You spend hours trying to make it work and from what ive read the heads probably need replacing. Ive never spent so long trying to get rid of my hairs on my legs. Am I glad I didn't throw my Epilator away, looks like im going to need it. Save your money !!!

Hi Lilli,

We have some questions for you and you may just send us a private message with your answers.

a) How frequently are you using your no!no!?

b) in which areas of the body are you trying to remove hair?

Also, our recommendation is to use this for 6 weeks which is 42 days in order to see the results. This is still within the 60-day triple money back guarantee that we are offering.

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results.

Best Regards, no!no! Customer Service

@nonoCustomerService

I am a laser trained nurse. I know for a FACT that your product would not work- and you have the audacity to imply it works on all hair colourings and skin types!

If you have even the basic knowledge of how light/laser works on hair and skin, you'd know what you are stating is absolute rubbish. You are Scammers.

@carwil

Hi carwil,

We appreciate your feedback.

Have you tried using no!no! for yourself?

If not, we suggest you try it and check it yourself if it really works on all hair colors and skin types.

no!no! helps those customers who want to remove unwanted hair using a cheaper, safer and painless method - Thermicon Technology. We have clinical trials and positive feedback from dermatologists and users who can prove that no!no! works.

If you need to see it, please visit https://www.nonopro.com/pro_p3/clinical_studies.aspx.

If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you

@nonoCustomerService

Since I posted my complaints about No-No its totally cracked up. The digital reading on the front is flashing and cutting out and if you try to use it the red light comes on immediately.

This is the second device ive had. Luckily it was bought from Boots who upon seeing it have offered to replace the item or refund the cost. As this one is only 6 months old ive opted for the latter. I cannot remember a worst product !

Like I said before I'm so glad that I didn't throw my Epilator away, at least it works.

@lilli

We're sorry to hear about it. It's also good to know that Boots has refunded your purchase.

We assure you that we are implementing very strict quality when manufacturing these devices.

This is an isolated case and we'd like to apologize for that. Thank you

View more comments (4)
Review
Cons
  • Does not work
Tags
  • No No Performance

No No Hair Removal in Fort Worth, Texas - Do not care for the way this company has too cancel an order

They do not have a very good way to cancel an order if you change your mind before the order is activated. What kind of Company has no way to cancel an order if you decide that you really do not want this product. To say the least who would want to do business with this practice? I really thought I would like this product but as soon as I placed the decided I better cancel. I am so sorry if this causes any problems. It would help if there was an easy way to do this. I wonder what the Better Business Bureau would have to say about this practice. It is a thought. Nancy LaChance

That is not true i spoke a length to several supervisor and was told that you do not have a cancel option for orders placed on line i have been calling and requesting that this order be stopped i was told no it was on a truck..

Also no no nor its parent company are a member of the Better Business Bureau but you can fill out a complaint I did also with the Federal Trade Commission there are also several class action lawsuits that are in the works you can join any of them

Also record every name and supervisors name for you complaints

@TakenAdvantageOF

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We'd like to reiterate that for online orders, we have the review screen which will allow our customers to modify or cancel an order.

This window is available before hitting the submit button. If you click on the submit order, we'll immediately process your order to ensure that there will be no delay in the shipment of the device. If you have changed your mind and decided to cancel after hitting the submit button, you can just give us a call and tell us that you'd like to cancel it. Our Customer Service Agents will provide you with instructions on how we can process your request.

If your issue has not been resolved yet, please allow us to review your case and assist you. If you can provide us your order number and I'll check how we can help you further. We're looking forward to assist you.

Thanks a lot

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for writing in and we appreciate your feedback.

All e-commerce (online shopping) websites are designed to facilitate order processing via the internet and this is true to all companies who are offering online shopping. With nono's website, there is a "review" window which will allow you to check your order, modify, or cancel it.

This provides an opportunity for the customers to take an action before hitting the submit button. Once you click that submit button, we immediately process your order and our warehouse team sends it to your shipping address. For cancellation request, we advise our customers to give us a call so we can take note of it and provide you with instructions on what you need to do. If you have further questions, please let us know so we can assist you.

Hope this helps.

View more comments (2)
Poor customer service

No No Hair Removal in Lowestoft, England - The No No

I bought this heap of *** for nearly £200 ,do it work ,the answer is No No ,I emailed the company and never got a reply ,so I'm stuck with this heap of *** . Do not waste you money, I think it would have been better to put my money towards salon hair removal . I cant get my money back and I doubt you will either . The advert makes it look brilliant .i can only warn you again please please don't waste your money on the crapy no no .infact I think I've got more hair than I used to have . Don't do it

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we're sorry to know that you didn't get a result from no!no!

We'd like to help you get the results from no!no!. We just have some questions to check how we can help you further.

a) How long have you been using no!no!?

b) How frequently are you using it?

c) Which part of the body are you trying to remove hair?

We're looking forward to talk you you soon and assist you.

Thank you Best Regards, no!no! Customer Service

Review
Cons
  • It did not work

No No Hair Removal in Overbrook, Kansas - Life of product/s short

Replacement parts are needed often as an added expense. Now will not charge. It should last more thank six months since it is not used often. Check competition. Third order for replacement parts and it does not work consistently. The cost of the shipping and handling, parts, and now I need a new product or charger seems a bit much for few total hours of use. When the product works, it does what it says, but I do not know if they make them so more money will be forthcoming or if I got a lemon. Think of another brand before purchase.

Hi there,

We're sorry that you have encountered this issue. We totally understand how frustrating it is to buy replacement parts for a device that you seldom use for few months.

Can you provide us with the order number so we can check your account and check how we can help you further?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon.

Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered