Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

No No Hair Removal - Say NO to the No! No! Hair Removal Scam

I ordered a No No after seeing it advertised on TV. It stopped working, so I sent it back to be repaired. I had to pay the shipping and a repair fee. Once I received the replacement after at least six weeks later and a phone call to find out why I had never received the replacement earlier, I started using the second No No. It, too, stopped working for the same reason. That little black rubberband piece came off again. It is NOT worth the money at all! The results of my wasted money is now in the trash can and hair has worsened on my face due to the use of this device. As previous reviewers have also mentioned, it irritates your skin and does leave a terrible burnt smell after using it. I do NOT RECOMMEND this product for anyone to try! The company should be shut down immediately for scamming people for such a large amount of money for something that obviously does not work and is a ripoff.

Thank you I did wonder, If it appears to good to be true, it usually is. It does sound like a scam.Zu

@Anonymous

Thanks for letting us know about your hesitation. We totally understand that, however, this is the reason for our 60-day money back guarantee.

This has been created for our customers peace of mind. You can purchase the device and if you are not 100% satisfied with the results, just give us a call within the 60-day trial period and we'll process your refund so you can get your money back. This includes everything that you have paid - purchase price, shipping and handling and even the cost of returning it back. Does it still sound like a scam?

Thank you and we hope this helps you to decide.

We wouldn't be able to sell 5 million units if we're a scam. :)

Review
Cons
  • Fraudulent charge
  • Does not work effectively
Full refund

Hair Removal Device Review

I have I nono bought it couple years ago, and is a totally piece of *** does not work dont waste your money on it is no good I hated to waste my money on a piece of *** like nono

No No Hair Removal - Nono works on the same premise as chemical hair removers

Bought it, tried it. I could see the hair tips being burned. Nono says a buffing pad must be used afterward for best results. The buffing pad has some sort of fine grit sandpaper or pumice type product on it. That is to remove the bits of burnt stubble left behind after a session and make the skin feel smooth. Unless burning hair externally can also burn and kill the hair root below the skin, I would suggest that this product is no different than the Nair products from the 70's. Do the even still make chemical hair removers? my recommendation it to save your money and invest it in professional hair removal.

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in.

We understand your hesitation in using no!no!. Buffing is an essential part of the no!no!

treatment. It exfoliates the skin and removes crystallized, treated hair for a smooth finish. Without proper buffing, skin may feel rough and stubbly.

On the other hand, Thermicon technology uses heat to treat unwanted hair. It also sends a gentle pulse of heat to slow down hair growth.

You may not see the results in an instant however using no!no!

regularly may help in achieving a long lasting results. Should you have further questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,

The Radiancy Team

Review
#622097 Review #622097 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • It did not work
Reason of review
Fell for another infomercial scam
Loss
didn't remove hair and stopped working and it wasn't 90 days old yet.it sucks.would not recomend it to anyone.give me back my laser.that worked phone number.315-879-4349..want my money back
GlaringSeaOtter891

I have had same problem with two of them!!!just out of warranty was.my reply!!!yet how come.it only lasts til that???it's not good.product at all..not at all servicable.for.what it implies.qv c are in the sky..they say they sell so.many????yet.I'm have stopped.selling them???why??faults !!!that's why!!

View more comments
Review
#622059 Review #622059 is a subjective opinion of poster.

No No Hair Removal in Auburn, Alabama - Poor product

1.7
I purchased my no-no June,5 2013. I was not faithful in using at first. I had guests in my home the first month. I misplaced the cord for charging. To make a long story short it was not used very much, I USED IT ON MY FACE ONLY.I was mainly concerned with my mustache. I did use it enough to get my mustache somewhat under control. It did irritate me! I guess I went over it too much! I have been having trouble with it getting stuck after I roll over a small area twice.The only way I can get it started again is to turn it off. Roll twice and the same thing happens.Way overpriced was not used much. I would not purchase again!

Absolute rubbish.if it works once you have to wait a week with stubble on your face internet l its long enough for the rubbish expensive *** to work again!

Review
Cons
  • Product itself
  • Does not work
Let the company propose a solution

No No Hair Removal in Emsworth, England - Does not work

My husband bought this for me for my Christmas. I looked forward to using it but was sooo disappointed. it is quite expensive and the advertising showed lots of positive use. What a fraud. This needs to be looked at, as it does not do what it promises. This will probably not have ay effect but I will continue to make my feelings known. I would like my money back but I know this will not happen because this is an American Company and they will not take on board the fact that their product does not work. Not a very good advertisement for their product.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we'd like to apologize for the inconvenience.

We just want to know first where did you purchase your no!no!

device? If you have purchased it directly from us then you should be eligible for the refund provided that you have contacted us within the 60-day money back gurantee period.

Also, we'd like to help you resolve this problem so we'd like to know more details.

a) How long have you been using no!no!?

b) How frequent have you used it? c) Which part of the body have you tried removing hair?

We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you All the Best, The Radiancy Team!

Review
Cons
  • Does not work effectively
Not as described/ advertised
Let the company propose a solution

No No Hair Removal - The product does NOT work and was NOT able to return within the time frame as the they would not tell the return policy/address etc when called.

Got it delivered. Used it twice and got burning sensation.When i called to return, they said to call after using atleast 3-4 weeks before I return return. They did not give the address to return. After that they just send me bills for paying the rest of money( as I got the easy pay option) threatening they would go to collection agency.I had paid about $125 and hoping to get this refund from this company.After reading the reviews here, I see that there is actual no return policy even though they advertise BIG on that. I dont want to loose anymore money on this product and do not want others to loose theirs as well.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue. Thanks for letting us know.

Please allow us to investigate further so we'll know how we can assist you.

When did you purchase no!no!?

When you were asked to call after 3-4 weeks of using it, did you give us a call?

May we have the order number and the last 4 digits of your phone number so we can check your account?

We have a 60-day triple money back guarantee in place and we refund orders for as long as this process has been followed. We will check your account and help you fix this problem.

We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you

Review
Cons
  • Fraud charge
  • It did not work
  • Customer service
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
I can return the product and I want the full refund.
Tags
  • No No Performance

No No Hair Removal in Providence, Rhode Island - THE WORST!!!!!

I ordered this POS and of course it didn't work. I called, and apparently they count the 60 days from the date you receive it, not the date they ship it (which makes sense, really). So I thought it had been 45 days but it hadn't. They told me to call back a week later so that I wouldn't have to pay shipping. The first customer service rep was actually fine. She was annoying and tried to talk me into keeping it, but she wasn't aggressive about it and then she was helpful. So I called back today--7 days after the first call--and got a guy who was completely aggressive in trying to force me to keep the product. He was delving into my personal life wanting to know how often I was using it and where. I mean really--I want to return it because it doesn't work. I'm not going to continue using it every other day for 45 days when it clearly doesn't work. Even if it did work, I don't want to use it that often, and so I want to return it and get my $300 back. They offer a no-questions-asked return policy, yet the guy was insistent that we couldn't move forward in the process until I gave him all sorts of answers to where I was using it etc. I told him to make something up because I didn't care. He kept saying "It's for information gathering purposes." I reminded him that I don't care to help no no gather any information, and to please send me the label. He told me it would take 7 - 10 days..., which would put me really close to the 60 days. I can predict how that would go. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, he suddenly realized he could email me the label, but it will take 24 - 48 hours. Really? Because when I send an email, it's pretty instantaneous. Then he gave me a really convoluted "RMA" number, and if it's not written on the front of the package, it takes longer to process your return. In other words, they do EVERYTHING they can to make you too late to return the thing.

Hello,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with our Customer Service Department. We'd also like to apologize for the inconvenience.

While we are really asking our customers to keep it for at least 45 days to avoid shipment cost, we always process the refund if the customer has insisted to return the item.

We strictly follow our 60-day triple money back guarantee and customer service is always our priority.

That being said, we'd like to check your account so can you provide us with your order number. Thank you!

All the Best,

The Radiancy Team!

I'm pretty sure I peed my pants reading this.

Problems with payment

Hair Removal Device Review

WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT AT A DEAR PRICE?, EVEN IF IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS, U HAVE NO NEED TO USE IT AGAIN!
Pricing issue

No No Hair Removal in Chennai, Tamil Nadu - NONO HAIR REMOVAL DEVICE IS CHEATING

BOUGHT NONO IN EDINBURG, SCOTTLAND. NOT WORKING AS DESCRIBED. ANY NORMAL RAZOR WORKS BETTER THAN THAT. WE TRIED SEVERAL WAYS AS EXPLAINED IN CD SUPPLIED BY THEM. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME. TRYING TO RETURN TO LOAL SHOP WHERE I BOUGHT. I WAS IMPRESSED BY ADVERTISEMENT. BUT ALL FRAUD ADVERTISEMENT AND CHEATING. THIS KIND OF ADS MUST BE PROHIBITED AND FINED. HOW MANY PEOPLE MIGHT BE WASTING THEIR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT. I HERE BY ADVISE EVERY ONE NOT TO TRUST THIS KIND OF ADS. BETTER BUY ANOTHER BRAN OR PHILLIPS PRODUCT OF THIS KIND. HOPEFULLY SHOP WILL RETURN MONEY.

Turn off the "CAPSLOCK".I can't believe how rude you are.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't work for you.

We'd also like to thank you for writing in so we can assist you with your device.

When and where did you purchase your no!no!? How long have you been using it? Just a reminder, no!no! doesn't work in an instant.

It takes time and patience for you to see the results. Usually, it takes 4-6 weeks for you to see the results provided that you are using it for 2-3 times per week.

If you have just started using it, we highly recommend you to give it more time.

Should you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you

Review
Cons
  • Does not work
Not as described/ advertised