Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

No No Hair Removal review: FULL PRICE NOT STATED UNTIL AFTER YOUR CREDIT CARD ENTERED

BUYER BEWARE - THE WEBSITE DOESN'T TELL YOU IT IS $300, NOT $100. WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR INFO & CLICK NEXT THEY CHARGE YOU & SEND YOU THE PRODUCT - THEY NEVER CONFIRM THAT YOU WANT TO PLACE THE ORDER. IF YOU RETURN BEFORE THE 45 DAY TRIAL IS UP, THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY & DON'T PAY RETURN SHIPPING!!!! THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL THE ORDER, THERE IS NO WAY TO REFUSE THE ORDER. WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO - UTTERLY USELESS. I AM OUT $300 FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT. I CAN WAX 1000 TIMES FOR THIS PRICE.

Hi dod01,

Thanks for writing in and we're sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you.

Which website did you visit to order the no!no! device?

We'd like to let you know that we do not hide the total cost of the product. All our websites contain this information and all other details needed by the customer. Please take note that we are offering a 3 monthly installment plan to our customers who are unable to afford a one-time payment and its details are also posted on the site. Moreover, our online shopping website shows you a window where you can review your item, the cost of the device, and the shipping fee (if applicable).

We do not charge and deliver the item unless you click on that submit button as a confirmation that you have read and understood what you are about to order.

We are also offering a 60-day triple money back guarantee. This is an offer that not all companies are providing but we are offering them for our consumers' peace of mind. This means we are going to refund the product price, the shipping fee and the cost of return. Customers will only be eligible to avail of this guarantee if they will return the item after the 45th day and no longer than the 60th day.

If the customer opted to return before the 45th day, we will still refund the purchase price and the shipping fee however the cost of return will already be the customer's responsibility. This can also be found on our website for customers' awareness.

We have already sold over 5 million units and we have received lots of positive feedback from real customers. This is an indication that no!no! is an effective product and we can also help you make it work if you'll allow us to assist you.

Please just provide us with more specific details on the issue that you're encountering in using no!no! and we'll be glad to help.

@Treyshawn

You say you have a triple money back guarantee but almost everyone on this site has said they are not getting their money back. You could promise me a million dollars and I still wouldn't order this because it is clear you don't honor your word. Unfortunate that you have such horrible business practice but I assumed that from the beginning.

@Anonymous

Hi there,

We totally understand your hesitation and thanks for sharing it.

We are aware that there are reviews saying that they didn't get their money back however there are also customers who have mentioned that they have received their refund. It is actually a case to case basis that depends if the refund policy was followed by the customer or not.

Most of the reviews are made by anonymous customers thus making it hard for us to check their account information. If you have noticed too, we are asking for their account information for us to check the reason for not receiving the refund however we are not getting any response.

Doing the extra mile of reaching out to customers on this website clearly shows that we wanted to help our customers resolve their gripes. We hope this information helps.

Regards,

no!no! Customer Service

@Treyshawn

Appears the consumers have a legal case for a class action law suit. I believe I will buy one so that I can get the legal case started. With the product not working, scheme to get consumer money, difficulty to get refunds - all good signs for the attorney.

hi my name is jayne hudson dose the no no revove hair from the root like waxing or dose it grow back like shaving hair

@jayne hudson

Hello Jayne,

Thank you for your inquiry.

no!no!’s unique innovation is the development of a thermodynamic wire that transmits heat to the hair to give the hair a treatment for a reduction in hair regrowth.

This means that no!no! removes the hear from the root using the Thermicon Technology heat pulse. We'd like to remind you that for the first few days of treatment, you may still see hair growing back however after continuous treatment, it reduces the rate of hair growth.

Should you have further questions, you may get back to us. Thank you!

Best Regards,

The Radiancy Team

View more comments (5)
Order processing issue
Full refund

Hair Removal Device Review

Shut this company down and pull the dumb false advertising off the air!! It doesn't work, half the time arrives broken and the scammers make it close to impossible to return for a refund. Just another sad company ripping off people who probably saved up for the over priced product in the first place.

Positive Experience Review

I love the no no ... It works great
Good quality

No No Hair Removal review: Say NO to the No! No! Hair Removal Scam

I ordered a No No after seeing it advertised on TV. It stopped working, so I sent it back to be repaired. I had to pay the shipping and a repair fee. Once I received the replacement after at least six weeks later and a phone call to find out why I had never received the replacement earlier, I started using the second No No. It, too, stopped working for the same reason. That little black rubberband piece came off again. It is NOT worth the money at all! The results of my wasted money is now in the trash can and hair has worsened on my face due to the use of this device. As previous reviewers have also mentioned, it irritates your skin and does leave a terrible burnt smell after using it. I do NOT RECOMMEND this product for anyone to try! The company should be shut down immediately for scamming people for such a large amount of money for something that obviously does not work and is a ripoff.

Thank you I did wonder, If it appears to good to be true, it usually is. It does sound like a scam.Zu

@Anonymous

Thanks for letting us know about your hesitation. We totally understand that, however, this is the reason for our 60-day money back guarantee.

This has been created for our customers peace of mind. You can purchase the device and if you are not 100% satisfied with the results, just give us a call within the 60-day trial period and we'll process your refund so you can get your money back. This includes everything that you have paid - purchase price, shipping and handling and even the cost of returning it back. Does it still sound like a scam?

Thank you and we hope this helps you to decide.

We wouldn't be able to sell 5 million units if we're a scam. :)

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Does not work effectively
  • Fraudulent charge
Full refund

Hair Removal Device Review

I have I nono bought it couple years ago, and is a totally piece of *** does not work dont waste your money on it is no good I hated to waste my money on a piece of *** like nono
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal review: Nono works on the same premise as chemical hair removers

Bought it, tried it. I could see the hair tips being burned. Nono says a buffing pad must be used afterward for best results. The buffing pad has some sort of fine grit sandpaper or pumice type product on it. That is to remove the bits of burnt stubble left behind after a session and make the skin feel smooth. Unless burning hair externally can also burn and kill the hair root below the skin, I would suggest that this product is no different than the Nair products from the 70's. Do the even still make chemical hair removers? my recommendation it to save your money and invest it in professional hair removal.

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in.

We understand your hesitation in using no!no!. Buffing is an essential part of the no!no!

treatment. It exfoliates the skin and removes crystallized, treated hair for a smooth finish. Without proper buffing, skin may feel rough and stubbly.

On the other hand, Thermicon technology uses heat to treat unwanted hair. It also sends a gentle pulse of heat to slow down hair growth.

You may not see the results in an instant however using no!no!

regularly may help in achieving a long lasting results. Should you have further questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to help you.

Thanks,

The Radiancy Team

Review
#622097 Review #622097 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • It did not work
Reason of review
Fell for another infomercial scam
Loss
didn't remove hair and stopped working and it wasn't 90 days old yet.it sucks.would not recomend it to anyone.give me back my laser.that worked phone number.315-879-4349..want my money back
Helena B

I have had same problem with two of them!!!just out of warranty was.my reply!!!yet how come.it only lasts til that???it's not good.product at all..not at all servicable.for.what it implies.qv c are in the sky..they say they sell so.many????yet.I'm have stopped.selling them???why??faults !!!that's why!!

View more comments
Review
#622059 Review #622059 is a subjective opinion of poster.

No No Hair Removal review in Auburn, Alabama: Poor product

1.7
I purchased my no-no June,5 2013. I was not faithful in using at first. I had guests in my home the first month. I misplaced the cord for charging. To make a long story short it was not used very much, I USED IT ON MY FACE ONLY.I was mainly concerned with my mustache. I did use it enough to get my mustache somewhat under control. It did irritate me! I guess I went over it too much! I have been having trouble with it getting stuck after I roll over a small area twice.The only way I can get it started again is to turn it off. Roll twice and the same thing happens.Way overpriced was not used much. I would not purchase again!

Absolute rubbish.if it works once you have to wait a week with stubble on your face internet l its long enough for the rubbish expensive *** to work again!

Review
Cons
  • Does not work
  • Product itself
Let the company propose a solution

No No Hair Removal review in Emsworth, England: Does not work

My husband bought this for me for my Christmas. I looked forward to using it but was sooo disappointed. it is quite expensive and the advertising showed lots of positive use. What a fraud. This needs to be looked at, as it does not do what it promises. This will probably not have ay effect but I will continue to make my feelings known. I would like my money back but I know this will not happen because this is an American Company and they will not take on board the fact that their product does not work. Not a very good advertisement for their product.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we'd like to apologize for the inconvenience.

We just want to know first where did you purchase your no!no!

device? If you have purchased it directly from us then you should be eligible for the refund provided that you have contacted us within the 60-day money back gurantee period.

Also, we'd like to help you resolve this problem so we'd like to know more details.

a) How long have you been using no!no!?

b) How frequent have you used it? c) Which part of the body have you tried removing hair?

We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you All the Best, The Radiancy Team!

Review
Cons
  • Does not work effectively
Not as described/ advertised
Let the company propose a solution

No No Hair Removal review: The product does NOT work and was NOT able to return within the time frame as the they would not tell the return policy/address etc when called.

Got it delivered. Used it twice and got burning sensation.When i called to return, they said to call after using atleast 3-4 weeks before I return return. They did not give the address to return. After that they just send me bills for paying the rest of money( as I got the easy pay option) threatening they would go to collection agency.I had paid about $125 and hoping to get this refund from this company.After reading the reviews here, I see that there is actual no return policy even though they advertise BIG on that. I dont want to loose anymore money on this product and do not want others to loose theirs as well.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue. Thanks for letting us know.

Please allow us to investigate further so we'll know how we can assist you.

When did you purchase no!no!?

When you were asked to call after 3-4 weeks of using it, did you give us a call?

May we have the order number and the last 4 digits of your phone number so we can check your account?

We have a 60-day triple money back guarantee in place and we refund orders for as long as this process has been followed. We will check your account and help you fix this problem.

We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you

Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Cons
  • It did not work
  • Customer service
  • Fraud charge
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
I can return the product and I want the full refund.
Tags