Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Hair Removal Device Review

Hi I got the nono hair removal system for Christmas and it has done awesome but now it want work I have tried changing the tips it's been on charge for days c every time I take it off 2 use it it want work
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal in Saint Louis, Missouri - Total Waste of Money!!!!!!!

It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!! It does not work at all!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been using No No mainly on facial hair for over 2yrs. It doesn't work, my face is hairier than ever and they are even longer that before I started using this product.

It's a lot of money to pay for no results.

Would I recommend it? No No No !!

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you weren't able to get the results from no!no!. On the other hand, we'd like to thank you for using no!no!

for more than 2 years.

We have some questions to check why it didn't work. We hope that you'll answer these questions.

Where did you buy no!no!? If you bought it from our website or over the phone, do you still have the order number?

Have you tried calling our Customer Service Team and ask for their assistance?

Which Thermicon Tip are you using to treat facial hair? Have you tried to remove unwanted hair from other parts of the body?

Are you aware of the triple money back guarantee? We totally understand your frustration and we want to help you get the result from no!no!. We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you!

Regards, no!no! Customer Service

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't work for you.

We're here to assist you with this problem.

Can you please provide us with your order number so we can review your account and help you further? Also, have you tried calling our Customer Service Department so they can assist you?

We're looking forward in talking with you soon. Thank you!

All the Best,

The Radiancy Team!

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • It does not work at all
Tags
  • No No Performance

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Honolulu, Hawaii

2.0
Comparing this product to laser hair removal or IPL hair removal or implying that this product will give long lasting or even permanent results is an absolute joke. All you are doing by using the NoNo hair removal decide is singeing your hair off with a heated wire. Thus the burnt hair smell. Works pretty well on "peach fuzz" or baby fine hairs. Thinking you can replace shaving your legs with using the NoNo is also laughable unless you are good with spending an obscene amount of time running the NoNo over the same area over and over, only to be left with stubble all over. All this being said, I still like the NoNo for use with managing the peach fuzz on my face and arms. Wish it worked better on the neck area but it doesn't do well with areas that aren't flat. So if all you want is something to get rid of your baby fine hairs, the NoNo is a pretty good option. However... after a few months of use, you will notice a sharp decline in effectiveness as the roller part of the device stops moving as smoothly. Also I bought the NoNo 5 under the impression that there are 5 settings, but there are only 3, the same as their first model.

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Mishawaka, Indiana

How can we all come together an shut this company down. They steal money. We are allowing each person to become more wealthy off our unhappiness?

I'd happily join forces to shut this company down. The No No is a complete rip off.

They are still advertising on TV etc, his on earth do they get away with it?

This is an expensive product that does not work, in actual fact, it made my problem areas worse!!! Complete waste of money.

Not as described/ advertised

1.5
Bought product. It literally stunk, and when I tried to return, they made it very difficult to say the least. I finally returned it but never received credit. I found the company very difficult to deal with.
Damaged or defective

No No Hair Removal - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Denver, Colorado

3.8
I don't see much of a problem with it. Yes, it is a bit over priced, but it still works from my point of view. I am 18 years old and half mexican, I have a lot of hair. Yea, it does take a bit of time but the results are worth it. It burns your hair down to the unseeable stubble and causes me NO skin irritation. After about 2 weeks of using it every couple days, I'm having to use it less often. People in these reviews seem very impatient and irritated by the smell. But really? Is hair removal ever quick? And do you really expect burnt hair to smell good??

Hi there,

We're glad to know that no!no! works for you.

We'd also like to thank you for the positive feedback.

We'd like to invite you to like our Facebook Fan Page at Facebook.com/NonobyRadiancy to get more updates and info about no!no!.

Happy nono-ing!

See you there!

All the Best,

no!no! Customer Service

@nonoCustomerService

bull ***! You put a company petson up to your one good review then replied with great fullness.

I never bought one because of customer service runaround then research it finding it to be a fortune. With these reviews I will never get one.

*** your product. I hope you go bankrupt and get sued.

@Anonymous

Relax. You did not buy anything.

View more comments (2)
Good quality

1.3
I am so angry that I bought this product..I was so excited but it actually doesn't work at all. I go over the same spot over and over and over again and the hair is still there...all it does is produce a disgusting smell and burn my skin. Such a ripoff I got it for christmas so I didn't personally buy it but I just feel terrible that I begged for it and it doesn't even work. Such a scam.

No No Hair Removal - FULL PRICE NOT STATED UNTIL AFTER YOUR CREDIT CARD ENTERED

BUYER BEWARE - THE WEBSITE DOESN'T TELL YOU IT IS $300, NOT $100. WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR INFO & CLICK NEXT THEY CHARGE YOU & SEND YOU THE PRODUCT - THEY NEVER CONFIRM THAT YOU WANT TO PLACE THE ORDER. IF YOU RETURN BEFORE THE 45 DAY TRIAL IS UP, THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY & DON'T PAY RETURN SHIPPING!!!! THERE IS NO WAY TO CANCEL THE ORDER, THERE IS NO WAY TO REFUSE THE ORDER. WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO - UTTERLY USELESS. I AM OUT $300 FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT. I CAN WAX 1000 TIMES FOR THIS PRICE.

Hi dod01,

Thanks for writing in and we're sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you.

Which website did you visit to order the no!no! device?

We'd like to let you know that we do not hide the total cost of the product. All our websites contain this information and all other details needed by the customer. Please take note that we are offering a 3 monthly installment plan to our customers who are unable to afford a one-time payment and its details are also posted on the site. Moreover, our online shopping website shows you a window where you can review your item, the cost of the device, and the shipping fee (if applicable).

We do not charge and deliver the item unless you click on that submit button as a confirmation that you have read and understood what you are about to order.

We are also offering a 60-day triple money back guarantee. This is an offer that not all companies are providing but we are offering them for our consumers' peace of mind. This means we are going to refund the product price, the shipping fee and the cost of return. Customers will only be eligible to avail of this guarantee if they will return the item after the 45th day and no longer than the 60th day.

If the customer opted to return before the 45th day, we will still refund the purchase price and the shipping fee however the cost of return will already be the customer's responsibility. This can also be found on our website for customers' awareness.

We have already sold over 5 million units and we have received lots of positive feedback from real customers. This is an indication that no!no! is an effective product and we can also help you make it work if you'll allow us to assist you.

Please just provide us with more specific details on the issue that you're encountering in using no!no! and we'll be glad to help.

@nonoCustomerService

You say you have a triple money back guarantee but almost everyone on this site has said they are not getting their money back. You could promise me a million dollars and I still wouldn't order this because it is clear you don't honor your word. Unfortunate that you have such horrible business practice but I assumed that from the beginning.

Hi there,

We totally understand your hesitation and thanks for sharing it.

We are aware that there are reviews saying that they didn't get their money back however there are also customers who have mentioned that they have received their refund. It is actually a case to case basis that depends if the refund policy was followed by the customer or not.

Most of the reviews are made by anonymous customers thus making it hard for us to check their account information. If you have noticed too, we are asking for their account information for us to check the reason for not receiving the refund however we are not getting any response.

Doing the extra mile of reaching out to customers on this website clearly shows that we wanted to help our customers resolve their gripes. We hope this information helps.

Regards,

no!no! Customer Service

@nonoCustomerService

Appears the consumers have a legal case for a class action law suit. I believe I will buy one so that I can get the legal case started. With the product not working, scheme to get consumer money, difficulty to get refunds - all good signs for the attorney.

hi my name is jayne hudson dose the no no revove hair from the root like waxing or dose it grow back like shaving hair

@jayne hudson

Hello Jayne,

Thank you for your inquiry.

no!no!’s unique innovation is the development of a thermodynamic wire that transmits heat to the hair to give the hair a treatment for a reduction in hair regrowth.

This means that no!no! removes the hear from the root using the Thermicon Technology heat pulse. We'd like to remind you that for the first few days of treatment, you may still see hair growing back however after continuous treatment, it reduces the rate of hair growth.

Should you have further questions, you may get back to us. Thank you!

Best Regards,

The Radiancy Team

View more comments (5)
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Hair Removal Device Review

Shut this company down and pull the dumb false advertising off the air!! It doesn't work, half the time arrives broken and the scammers make it close to impossible to return for a refund. Just another sad company ripping off people who probably saved up for the over priced product in the first place.

Positive Experience Review