Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Hair Removal Device Review

Used Nono hair removal for more than 6 months on facial jaw hair and found thst, not only did hair keep coming back, but it came back thicker and darker. Now I'm having to go to have my face waxed regularly to try to get back to where I was before I began using Nono.
Not as described/ advertised

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Los Angeles, California

It doesn't even work at all *** *** what a waist of money

Hello there,

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't work for you and we'd like to thank you for sharing your feedback.

We'd like to help you resolve your problem.

Can you tell us more about it? Where did you buy the device? How long have you been using it?

We are hoping to talk to you soon. Thank you!

The Radiancy Team!

Look at commercial obviously only an *** would believe the claims. Very bad advertising and downright criminal credit card charge abuse. If it worked even a percentage of its claim it would be an amazing product, instead it is an amazing waste of time, money, and confidence, the last thing needed by anyone.

@Anonymous

Hi there,

We understand your hesitation.

Have you tried using no!no!? We hope you can give it a try, check for yourself first.

We have sold more than 5 million units worldwide and this is a proof that no!no! works and it is an amazing product. Totally not a waste of time, money and confidence.

By the way, we offer a 60-day money back guarantee.

If you are not fully satisfied with the results, you can return the device within the 60-day period and we'll return your money back. Thank you

View more comments (2)
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal in Aberdeen, Aberdeen City - Do not purchase this product!!!

SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN. Absolute rip off. Product does not work and breaks down very quickly and you will not receive a refund. You will be lucky if it lasts 9 months. You have to constantly go over and over the area, it burns and marks your skin and it still doesn't remove the hairs. I can't believe this company is still advertising!!! For the amount to spend in the No No, you would be better getting a proper course of laser treatment by a professional beautician. Everyone who has been majorly disappointed with the No No should contact Consumer Protection/Trading Standards. As consumers, we have the right to a full refund if the product does not comply with their advert. Also, there is a years statutory guarantee in the UK on products if there's a fault it should be refunded in full.

Hi

We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with our product and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We'd like to know where did you buy your no!no! device?

We would like to inform you that our products have a 1 year warranty. If it only lasts for 9 months, you can send the device to us and we'll issue you a replacement for free.

Moreover, we are offering a 60-day triple money back guarantee - not all companies are offering this. This means that if you are not fully satisfied with the results, you can give us a call within 45-60 days and we'll refund your purchase price, shipping fee and the cost of returning the product.

This is a guarantee to our customers that our product works as advertised.

Should you have further questions, please let us know and we'll help you. Thanks

Regards, The Radiancy Team!

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

The nono device I had ordered burned me on the curves of my knees and a raised scar I have. This is not to be used for those with sensitive skin it will irritate your skin made mine red for a day. Also would recommend anyone who has tattoos to use this it hurts and raises the tattoo

No No Hair Removal in Manchester, England - Does not work

ive used the new no no pro for a week non stop and i only have puppy hair lol just a awfull smell hair still there oh yea and a sore lip n chin through keep going over it this really does not work as well as the advertise so if you think its going to take all your hair away then think again it wont and never will it just singes the hair hense the hanging smell you get when u use it its really not worth rthe price they r asking for it get yourself a decent bic

I used NoNo for about 6 months last year as I saw the infomercial while I was on holiday in the US so I bought mine from SAKS. I agree with the comments that all it does is singes your hair while leavings the smell, but the hair comes back exactly the same as before.

I eventually just gave up and paid for laser treatments, which gave me the results that I expected from the NoNo. What an expensive disappointment!

@Anonymous

Hello,

Thanks for writing in.

We're sorry to inform you that we have never sold our products to SAKS. Therefore, we are unable to help you with your problem as the product was never distributed there. Thank you

Regards,

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

We'd like to let you know that no!no! does not work in an instant or in a week's time.

It takes time and patience for you to see the results of no!no!. In fact, at an average, it takes approximately 4-6 weeks before you can see the results of no!no! - provided that you are using no!no! for at least 2-3 times per week.

This is also the reason why we are offering a 60-day money back guarantee. We understand that it takes time for you to see the results. We are offering the risk free guarantee to allow you to use the no!no! for up to 60 days and check if it will be effective for you or not.

If you are not satisfied with the results, you can just give us a callback within 45-60 days and we'll refund your purchase price, shipping fee and we'll pay for the cost of the return.

I hope this information helps. Thank you

View more comments (2)
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Cons
  • Product

No No Hair Removal in Scottsdale, Arizona - Dont waste your money

It does not work. It is a very expensive item, you will just be wasting your money. I got a rash under my arm and the company still did not return my money. I spent money in doctor's fees to get rid of the rash. It was just an expensive mistake, don't do what I did. I do not what els to say, it just does not work. There is another one in Costco that does work for less money and if it does not work for you, you can always return it without all these conditions that No No has to avoid returning the money. It is not a good company to do business with.

Hi,

We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We'd like to help you with this problem. Have you tried contacting our Customer Service Department to check why no!no!

has caused you rashes?

If not, please provide us with your order number so we can check your account and see how we can help you further. Thank you!

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Cons
  • Does not work effectively
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

No No Hair Removal in Victor, New York - NONO HAIR REMOVEL

WAS TOLD I WAS TO LATE TO GET MY MONEY BACK SO THEY SAID I GET LIFE TIME HEAD..WHOOPY BIG DEAL.STILL DOES NOT WORK.DO NOT BUY THIS.YOU WILL GET SCREWED.DON'T HAVE 100 WORDS ABOUT IT JUST PISSED AND WILL NOT RECOMENED . IT GONING THE PUT IN YARD SALE.THE YES RAZER IS ALSO A SCAM ..DOES NOT WORK. HOW *** COULD I BE. THE ONLY THING THAT WORKED WAS MY LAZER HAIR REMOVEL.WISHED I HAD KEPT IT..PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED SWCAMMERS,I LIKE GETTING THEM ON MY VFB PAGE BECAUSE I GIVE IT BACK TO THEM

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't work for you.

We'd also like to apologize if you were not able to get your money back.

Please be reminded that we are offering a 60-day money back guarantee for you to see if no!no! will work for you. Since you were not able to return no!no!, we recommend you to use it and we'll help you make it work.

We hope you can provide us more details about this problem so we'll know how we can proceed. Thanks

Order processing issue

No No Hair Removal in Kendall Park, New Jersey - No No not effective and hard to use

The No No did a half-way decent job on my upper lip but i burned my lip twice in the process. It is hard to master the technique? in the lip area and i had to go over the same area many times causing irritation. it is not flexible enough for the areas that are supposed to be covered. The NO No was completely and totally ineffective with the old lady chin hairs which was why i got it. I called 20 days late and they would not take it back. I do not recommend it and hope nobody wastes the money on it.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us.

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't work for you.

We have offered a 60-day money back guarantee to all our customers to ensure that they are fully satisfied with the results of no!no!. Should there be any issues with the results, we give our customers their money back for as long as they call us within the 60-day period.

Since you still have your no!no!, we'd be glad to help you make it work for you. Some questions that we'd like to clarify:

a) How long have you been using no!no!?

b) How frequent do you use no!no!

per week? c) Which Thermicon tip are you using on your upper lip? We're looking forward to talk to you soon.

Thank you! All the Best, The Radiancy Team!

Review
Cons
  • Does not work effectively
  • It does not work at all
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

No No Hair Removal in Central Point, Oregon - They wouldn't tell me the price & male no no rep sounded like a ***

i called to find out the price of a no no, since it was advertised in the sunday newspaper & i've been interested in the no no since seeing commercials on television. ai expected a woman to answer, but it was a male no no rep i spoke with. i asked him how much the no no costs, because they never mention the price on t.v. nor in print, for some reason!! first of all, he asked me my name. then, ignoring my price question, he asked me where exactly i intended to use a no no. i told him i wished only to know the price, please, as i intend to buy one and did not wish to answer any personal questions. but, he kept asking the question, and would not answer my question. Finally, i said i was going to use it on my "body." And he replied, "there are lots of places you can use it..." & i hung up So, I'm not going to buy a brand new NoNo, because they just wouldn't tell me how much to pay for it. But if i see a used one on ebay that is being sold by a person, i might buy it.

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

There are different no!no! models and each has different features, treatment levels and prices.

Our Customer Service agent did not provide you yet the price of no!no! because he wanted to make sure that the no!no! device that he's going to recommend is the best for you. He is still assessing you and how you are planning to use the device.

Rest assured that all our Customer Service agents are equipped with the right knowledge and experience to help our customers choose the right no!no!. Also, we do not recommend you to buy this device on Ebay because we cannot guarantee its authenticity. There are many counterfeit copies of no!no! and they can harm your skin.

We highly suggest you visit our website at my-no-no.com/shop for you to have an idea about our different no!no! models along with their prices and features.

Should you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you

Regards,

Pricing issue
What a scam... You have to go over the same tiny spot over and over again for 10-20 times and the hair is still there. It takes so much time if you want to cover a larger area, better to just use other methods. This thing just burns off the hair, it is no permanent at...

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't work for you and we thank you for your feedback.

Please allow us to answer your comments.

First, no!no! does not provide instant results since this device works on Science of Thermicon Technology which uses heat to treat unwanted hair. Yes, you might need to go over the same spot for several times however we do not recommend treating that same spot for 10-20 times. We higly recommend using no!no!

for 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks for you to get the desired results.

Second, nothing is permanent except electrolysis and we are aware of that. In fact, we do not offer permanent hair removal rather we provide long lasting results.

This device needs your time and patience for you to see the results. We have sold 5 million units worldwide and this shows that no!no!

works for many. In fact, we have a triple money back guarantee which makes the device a risk free option for hair removal. If you are not satisfied with the results, you can contact us within 45-60 days and we'll refund the purchase price, shipping cost and the cost of returning the item. We have a full trust on our product and a lot of customers too.

Should you have doubts on how to use your no!no!, please let us know and we'll help you.

All the best, no!no! Customer Service