Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

No No Hair Removal - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Klamath Falls, Oregon

Take a look at the reviews on Amazon, pretty much a complete failure.... huge amount of unsatisfied customer's rarely do you see anybody thatS

Hello,

Thank you for writing in and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Did you also purchase no!no!? If so, as what has been mentioned by another customer, you may go to www.howtonono.com for tips and tricks in using no!no!.

Regarding the amazon complaints, there are a lot of counterfeit products on Amazon and most of these complaints are due to this, incorrect usage or expecting an immediate result.

Hope this information helps. Thank you

Regards, The Radiancy Team

Have had the same worst experience with product and customer service representative guided me for quick tips at http://www.howtonono.com as you already had spent money on this so I may suggest you to take a look at guide website by company. It might help you and some how utilize your money...

@Anonymous

Hello there,

Thanks for writing in and we appreciate sharing this information with us.

We hope that this website has helped you get the results from no!no! Thank you so much!

All the Best,

View more comments (2)
Review

No No Hair Removal in Ossining, New York - Does not work after 1 yr.

Have had this (No No) product about 1 yr. now it doesn't work after fully charged. I used this No No only 4 times with results. I put it away for a while because It wasn't needed. But this should not matter. Now it's of no use to me.----- Called # no one answered after pressing selected #'s. Others have had same problem and again no one got back to them. What is it with your product and why will no one answer us. I can't believe a company like yours does not except negative comments from customers. Please send an answer on how to fix this problem to ggskeezix@aol.com Gerry

by results, did it thin out that hair that grew back in? I'm not looking for complete removal.

I have dark hair that grows in on my upper lip and waxing costs build up. thinking about buying this product just for my lip. but if it'll make it grow in worse I don't want that.

Can you help me with some answers? Thank you

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

For this kind of issue, you may contact our Customer Service Department at 888 525 7580.

They are open from 6:00 am to 6:00 PM PST. Only our CS Department can help you with your concern. We are open to answer all your questions.

We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank yo

Regards,

The Radiancy Team

Get the gorgeous and perfect look after having the amazing service of Laser hair removal . Just try it!!

@Anonymous

Hello there,

We understand that laser is also a good hair removal option however not everyone can afford laser treatment. Please also take note that since laser uses light to treat unwated hair, it's doesn't work on ALL Hair and Skin colors.

no!no!, on the other hand, is a cheap and effective alternative which uses the Patented Pulsed Thermicon Technology to treat unwanted hair.

It works on ALL hair and skin colors.

For more information about no!no!'s advantage, you may visit https://www.nonopro.com/pro_q2/advantage.aspx. Thank you

Best Regards

View more comments (3)
Review
Pros
  • Removal of hair at firsy
Cons
  • Product itself
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
I would like a replacement and I'll send old one back (if they provide S&H) so they can slove problem for me and others with same situation. Thanks

Hair Removal Device Review

You would get a better shave with a dull 99 cent razor. I don't even know if you can call it cutting, but when it does actually remove the hair, it's right above the surface so you have short stubby hair. It's just a HUGE waste of money and time.
Review
#651982 Review #651982 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal in Oceanside, California - No no is truly no no , it does not work

I have been using this product for three years ,in short I have no idea how they are in business ,,they have made millions and they are not being sued . It stinks when using it and does not remove not a single hair . All it does it burns the hair , that is all and they pretend it is the best thing after slice bread. hmmmmmm I fell in their trap like millions of others. I wish some attorneys would look in to their false claim and put them out of business. I am so disappointed that they have gotten this far.

You have used it for 3 years but wonder how they stay in business?

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Where did you buy your no!no!

device?

Have you contacted our Customer Service Department to check what seems to be the problem with the device or how you are using it?

If you have ordered from our website, you are eligible for the 60-day money back guarantee. This means that if you were not fully satisfied then you can return the item within 60 days and we'll return your money back.

nono's Thermicon Technology uses heat to treat unwanted hair.

This is the reason why you can smell burning hair. As a workaround, your package includes the no!no! smooth lotion which you can apply after the treatment. no!no!

works for many as long as it's being used as instructed.

Thank you! Regards, The Radiancy Team

How come u r using it for 3 good years from now?

View more comments (2)

No No Hair Removal in Wigan, Wigan - Dubious Advertisements

I read the negative reviews and decided to keep my money. With the full page newspaper ad it shouts about the 'free' gifts but, as yet, I have not spotted what the actual price is. According to the online ad, in very small print after scrolling down for ages, I discovered it is £210 - far more than in the USA! I am surprised that they are allowed to make the claims they do as consumers, almost exclusively, are not impressed. Also, how difficult it is to activate the money back guarantee. It was enough to persuade me not to proceed.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your hesitations with us. We totally understand where you are coming from.

If you will purchase no!no!

from US, you will be charged more because of customs charges, taxes and other fees related to shipment. Also, our money back guarantee is being offered for customer's peace of mind. This policy is not difficult to activate since we are just asking our customers to call us within the 60-day period so they can avail of this guarantee.

We hope this information helps. Thank you

Regards,

The Radiancy Team!

Not as described/ advertised

No No Hair Removal in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - No refund for return shipping

I am left handed and the nono did not work for me. I kept pushing the buttons that set the intensity by accident because of the way I had to hold it. I called to return it and was told the return postage would not be refunded as I did not keep it for at least 45 days. Nowhere in the original ad that I have does it say you have to keep it for 45 days. I complained to the BBB. The nono company won't refund my money. Don't buy this! It is a ripoff! It does not remove hair well at all!

Hello there,

Thanks for writing in and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Most of the companies that are offering product returns are asking their customers to pay the cost of return. But no!no!

wants our customers to have a risk free purchase by paying for the return postage.

Just to clarify our return policy, here is an excerpt from our website, located at the bottom of the shopping cart page: "Guarantee: With this RISK FREE offer, you are backed by our 60 day money back guarantee that begins the day you receive your package. Our triple guarantee means that if you have tried using no!no! for at least 45 days & no more than 60 days, and you are not satisfied with how smooth and hairless your skin looks, simply call customer service at (888) 525-7580 for return instructions.

We will refund the product price, the shipping price and pay for your return shipping!"

This is also located at the main page: "We are so confident that you’ll love your no!no! PRO device that

if you are not satisfied then we will: 1. Refund the full Product Price! 2.

Refund The Shipping & Handling! 3. Pay the Return Postage! To qualify for the Triple Guarantee you must have purchased directly from this website.

Full guarantee details as well as the process for issuing an RMA and a prepaid return shipping label will be included with your order. If you choose to return before you’ve used the unit for at least 45 days then we will still gladly refund your product price but the cost of postage to return is your responsibility." Our website clearly states this policy for our customer's reference. Also, we do not force our customer's to use it for at least 45 days but we recommend doing such to ensure product effectiveness. We want you to make the most of this product by using it for at least 45 days since no!no!

doesn't work in an instant.

I hope this explains it. Thank you The Radiancy Team

Review
Cons
  • It does not work at all
  • Lack of truth in advertising
  • Customer service
Reason of review
did not work well, and no return shipping refund
Full refund
Tags
  • shipping charges
  • No No Performance

No No Hair Removal in Washington, New Jersey - Nono hair removal has horrendous return service!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

NONO would not authorize my return for my mother who could not manage the ridiculous phone system for getting in touch with the company. THEY insisted she call and when I explained she could not and was not present and I was taking care of it for her, THEY WERE NOT HELPFUL TO THE ELDERLY AT ALL!!!!!! I WILL NOT BUY ANY PrODUCT FROM THS COMPANY AGAIN AND EVERYONE SHOULD RUN NOT WALK !!!!!! THEY SHOULD BE FLEXIBLE WITH THE ELDERLY ORDERING THINGS ON TV. SHAME ON THEM AND THEY NEED TO REVAMP THEIR POLICYS ASAP ! NO IS A NONO COMPANY!

Hello there,

Thank you for writing in and letting us know about what happened to your conversation with our Customer Service Department.

Our policy is just simple, we value our customer's privacy. The only thing we need to do is to ensure that you are allowed by the customer/account holder to make the decision on her behalf.

In other words, we can just talk to your mom for for few minutes and just ask her if she will authorize you to return the product on her behalf. Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

Poor customer service
Full refund

Hair Removal Device Review

NoNo worked ok for 30 days and then it sounded like it was working but it wasn't Kept charging it, but it did nothing! How do I get my money back!!!!!!!

1.2
Please don't waste your money!!! I bought this a few years ago and now it's collecting dust. This product does not work, the advertising is misleading and like they say if it appears to good to be true, it probably is. Keep your hard earned money!!

Hair Removal Device Review

Terrible. This product is a razor and your hair WILL GROW BACK in a quicker span of days than a regular razor. If you are reading this, DO NOT BUY THE NO NO!!!!