Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

No No Hair Removal Device Review from An Muileann Gcearr, Westmeath

It's a gimmick and does not work at all

I have had THREE NO NO now, and they are all rubbish, i have fine hair but still they do not work on my face. My legs take about thirty mins to get some of the hair off, i saved a lot to but one of these i am so sorry i did. Back to the LADYSHAVER which works, and is a LOT quicker.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

How long have you been using no!no!

and how many times per week did you use it? We'd like to let you know that no!no! does not work in an instant. At an average, it takes 4-6 weeks of using no!no!

for 2-3 times per week for you to get the results from no!no!

We are looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you

Best Regards,

View more comments (1)

No-No Hair Removal System Review

I have got her 2 so far when they work they do a good job but I have to work on it all the time now they don't work at all

No No Hair Removal - NO NO DOESN"T WORK AS PER ADVERTISED

NO No only removes baby fine hairs. Does not remove coarser chin hairs (women). You have to go over and over each area just to remove peach fuzz. Very disappointed in NO NO as the advertising led me to believe it was the answer to my problems. A real let down when you realize you purchased a piece of junk. There is also a burning hair smell as it passes over the hair. Smell and hair still there. The unit does not run smoothly over the skin like the ads. Instead it goes on and off when you go over the chin hairs. The lower jaw isn't a clean sweep like an arm so it is very ineffective for the chin area.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we're sorry to hear that you didn't get your expected results.

We have some questions for you so we can check how we can help you further.

a) How long have you been using no!no!?

b) How frequent do you use it?

We're looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results from no!no!

Thank you and have a nice day! Regards, The Radiancy Team

@nonoCustomerService

Hi, I also use mine on the chin, It must be the hardest area to use the no no pro on. I have kept on trying every 2 to 3 days and I'm just starting to get a bit more braver with it and adding a bit more pressure so that the blue light stays on, it's taken me 60 days but I finally feel like I have mastered the technique! So I'm keeping mine and hoping I might see results soon, if it flickers off and on all the time it won't be doing anything

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your no!no! story and we appreciate your patience towards achieving the results that you are expecting.

I'm glad to know that you have already mastered the technique.

The face, especially the chin, is the hardest part to use the no!no! because of it's not flat. This is also the reason why it flickers on and off. However, we have some tips and tricks which you can use.

You can just visit www.howtonono.com to check for these tips and tricks. Thank you

All the Best,

View more comments (2)
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal in Sydney, New South Wales - Absolutely no effect on coarse hair

This product does literally nothing except run a hot wire over the tip of the hair to create a smell. You are left with the same hair that cannot be "buffed" to a smooth finish as the instructions describe. How this product can be sold, and this company not be taken to task over such a scam i have no idea. If you are considering this product and thinking, "perhaps all these people are just impatient or didn't use it right" i beg you to listen and DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE PRODUCT! You can replicate the experience with more effectiveness by briefly holding a lighter to your hair. You will experience the same smell however the lighter will actually get rid of some hair! If you need painless hair removal at home just get some skin numbing cream and and epilator/wax. Only way it's gonna happen.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know that no!no! didn't work for you as expected.

We'd like to let you know that no!no! uses a patented Thermicon Technology. This technology uses heat to treat unwanted hair. This is also the reason why you can smell burning hair and you feel like no!no!

just burns the hair. However, no!no! does more than that. Should you need to know more about the technology used by no!no!, you may visit our website at http://www.my-no-no.com/technology.aspx.

We are also reminding that results may vary depending on how the customers use this product.

Most of the complaints that we are receiving are just a result of not following the instructions provided and using no!no! for just few days and expecting a result.

We'd like to help you get the results from no!no!. Can you tell us how long have you been using no!no!

and how frequent do you no!no!? Thank you

Regards, The Radiancy Team

No No Hair Removal in Belton, Texas - Dont waste your money

My husband bought me one I used it when the thermicon tip wore out we bought new ones they let you use it but only about 5 strokes then a red light comes on you have to turn it off & and start over I read the trouble shooting tips its not making contact with the unit. So I brushed it out blew off the tip still same problem. I want to throw it across the room the *** thing cost enough to expect it to work.I don't see how in good conscience you can sell something to people when it stops working.

Hello Janell,

Where did you buy your Thermicon tips?

Also, have you tried contacting our Customer Service Department and check with them what seems to be the problem with your device or the tips?

We'd love to talk to you, hear more about your issue and help you resolve your problem.

I suggest you contact our Customer Service Department and tell them about your issue first. Thank you

Best Regards,

Review
Cons
  • Fact that it hasnt worked after first tip burnt out

No No Hair Removal in Salisbury, Maryland - NO NO IS A TOTAL WORTHLESS PRODUCT

I bought my unit from bed, bath and beyond 18 months ago. I have had to have it replaced three times, good that they guarantee for one year, not 60 days. I have used it exactly as recommended for just over 16 months and saw no difference what so ever. I decided to stop using it to see if the hair on my chest was less, more or no change. After letting it grow for just over a month there is just as much hair on my chest as there was before using the no no product. It is a COMPLETELY USELESS PRODUCT AND DOES NOT WORK. I know why they only guarantee for 60 days, if they guaranteed it would permamently remove hair or your money back they would be bankrupt. IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF.

Hello there,

We'd like to let you know that nothing is permanent except electrolysis.

Consistent use of no!no! has shown to reduce hair regrowth and this means not to stop using it. Can you also please tell us how you are using your no!no!?

We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you

Regards,

Review
Cons
  • It does not work at all
Not as described/ advertised
2.3
I am a Male, I had received my No No as a Gift from some of my Relatives. I like doing somebody building in turn I like to keep hair off of Chest, Back and Arms. When I received My No No I was excited after seeing all of the infomercials I thought this will be Great...

Got my no no as a gift. And it does nothing maybe one r two hairs.

You can smell hair burning.

But I’ve gone over same spot for ten minutes and nothing but one r two hairs gone. This no no is garbage.

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • Does not work effectively
Reason of review
Just didn't work plus No Case came with it from bed bath and beyond? Really.
Let the company propose a solution
I purchased one of these, the most powerful one for men. I used it and called back within the specified time and tried to return, don't know why I listened to Jason but he told me to try it a while longer and call back on a specific date if I was not satisfied, I did...

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing with us your no!no! experience and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Jason did not trick you to callback after a few days.

He actually helped you to ensure that you will not pay anything for you to return the item. Our money back guarantee states that if you are not fully satisfied with the results of no!no!, you can return the device within the 60-day period. We will return your purchase price, shipping fee and cost of returning the item if you will use it for at least 45 days and return it within 45-60 days. However, if you intend to return it before the 45th day, we can also process the refund however the cost of returning the item is the customer's responsilibity.

If I'm not mistaken, Jason suggested for you to call after the 45th day so that you will not pay for the shipping cost of returning the item. This information can be found on our website for our customers reference.

Moreover, I would like to check your account and check if our Customer Service Department miscalculated your 60 days. Can you please provide me with your order number?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you!

Thanks,

The Radiancy Team!

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • It does not work at all
  • Customer service
Reason of review
does not work and I was lied to by employee about returning in time.
Loss

No No Hair Removal - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Klamath Falls, Oregon

Take a look at the reviews on Amazon, pretty much a complete failure.... huge amount of unsatisfied customer's rarely do you see anybody thatS

Hello,

Thank you for writing in and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Did you also purchase no!no!? If so, as what has been mentioned by another customer, you may go to www.howtonono.com for tips and tricks in using no!no!.

Regarding the amazon complaints, there are a lot of counterfeit products on Amazon and most of these complaints are due to this, incorrect usage or expecting an immediate result.

Hope this information helps. Thank you

Regards, The Radiancy Team

Have had the same worst experience with product and customer service representative guided me for quick tips at http://www.howtonono.com as you already had spent money on this so I may suggest you to take a look at guide website by company. It might help you and some how utilize your money...

Hello there,

Thanks for writing in and we appreciate sharing this information with us.

We hope that this website has helped you get the results from no!no! Thank you so much!

All the Best,

View more comments (2)
Review

No No Hair Removal in Ossining, New York - Does not work after 1 yr.

Have had this (No No) product about 1 yr. now it doesn't work after fully charged. I used this No No only 4 times with results. I put it away for a while because It wasn't needed. But this should not matter. Now it's of no use to me.----- Called # no one answered after pressing selected #'s. Others have had same problem and again no one got back to them. What is it with your product and why will no one answer us. I can't believe a company like yours does not except negative comments from customers. Please send an answer on how to fix this problem to ggskeezix@aol.com Gerry

by results, did it thin out that hair that grew back in? I'm not looking for complete removal.

I have dark hair that grows in on my upper lip and waxing costs build up. thinking about buying this product just for my lip. but if it'll make it grow in worse I don't want that.

Can you help me with some answers? Thank you

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

For this kind of issue, you may contact our Customer Service Department at 888 525 7580.

They are open from 6:00 am to 6:00 PM PST. Only our CS Department can help you with your concern. We are open to answer all your questions.

We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank yo

Regards,

The Radiancy Team

Get the gorgeous and perfect look after having the amazing service of Laser hair removal . Just try it!!

Hello there,

We understand that laser is also a good hair removal option however not everyone can afford laser treatment. Please also take note that since laser uses light to treat unwated hair, it's doesn't work on ALL Hair and Skin colors.

no!no!, on the other hand, is a cheap and effective alternative which uses the Patented Pulsed Thermicon Technology to treat unwanted hair.

It works on ALL hair and skin colors.

For more information about no!no!'s advantage, you may visit https://www.nonopro.com/pro_q2/advantage.aspx. Thank you

Best Regards

View more comments (3)
Review
Pros
  • Removal of hair at firsy
Cons
  • Product itself
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
I would like a replacement and I'll send old one back (if they provide S&H) so they can slove problem for me and others with same situation. Thanks