Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Other Product Review

wow thanks all of for your commentes, definitely not going to buy it...i will look for another alternatives!!!

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

I spent £280 on this product. It not only burned the hair, it burned my skin. I literally had burns that formed scabs and i am lucky i was not scarred. How they get away with this, i have no idea.
Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Jackson, Michigan

Nono is such a disappointment. They need to shut the business down. Bet there's no one out there that actually likes the nono besides fake people who are gettin paid to say they like it or something. I had mine for 2 years now and it's nothing but garbage. I was so excited to get it, thinking if I use it a lot then maybe my hair would stop growing, if I just gave it time. But nope! I've only used it on my arms but my hair always grows back. Just to use nono on one arm literally takes me 30mins and 30mins on the other arm or even longer because it doesn't work & it will randomly get this red light and stop working so u have to shut it off and turn it back on. It's so annoying. Even if the nono was $5, I wouldn't recommend buying it, it's not worth it. Don't bother. It's nothing but a waste of time and then ur skin will smell burnt from it.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we understand your frustration.

I understand that you have your no!no!

for 2 years now however we want to know how long have you used it. How frequent did you use your nono in a week? In that 2 years, have you tried contacting our Customer Service Department to check with them what might have gone wrong since you mentioned that it has a red light and stop working. If that's the problem, you should have called our Customer Service so we can send you a replacement.

Just an added info, we are offering a 1 year warranty for our no!no! device.

Radiancy, the makers of no!no!, always follow business ethics and we do not patronize paid reviews. We have sold over 2.5 million units worldwide.

People who have made good reviews and feedback has experienced the results themselves by purchasing the genuine no!no! device, following the instructions and being patient with the results.

We'd like to help you fix your problem with your no!no! device. Did you purchase it from our website?

If so, can you please provide us your order number so we can review your account and check how we can help you further. Thank you

Regards, The Radiancy Team

Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover

No No Hair Removal Device Review from An Muileann Gcearr, Westmeath

It's a gimmick and does not work at all

I have had THREE NO NO now, and they are all rubbish, i have fine hair but still they do not work on my face. My legs take about thirty mins to get some of the hair off, i saved a lot to but one of these i am so sorry i did. Back to the LADYSHAVER which works, and is a LOT quicker.

@Anonymous

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

How long have you been using no!no!

and how many times per week did you use it? We'd like to let you know that no!no! does not work in an instant. At an average, it takes 4-6 weeks of using no!no!

for 2-3 times per week for you to get the results from no!no!

We are looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you

Best Regards,

View more comments (1)

No-No Hair Removal System Review

I have got her 2 so far when they work they do a good job but I have to work on it all the time now they don't work at all

No No Hair Removal review: NO NO DOESN"T WORK AS PER ADVERTISED

NO No only removes baby fine hairs. Does not remove coarser chin hairs (women). You have to go over and over each area just to remove peach fuzz. Very disappointed in NO NO as the advertising led me to believe it was the answer to my problems. A real let down when you realize you purchased a piece of junk. There is also a burning hair smell as it passes over the hair. Smell and hair still there. The unit does not run smoothly over the skin like the ads. Instead it goes on and off when you go over the chin hairs. The lower jaw isn't a clean sweep like an arm so it is very ineffective for the chin area.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we're sorry to hear that you didn't get your expected results.

We have some questions for you so we can check how we can help you further.

a) How long have you been using no!no!?

b) How frequent do you use it?

We're looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results from no!no!

Thank you and have a nice day! Regards, The Radiancy Team

@Treyshawn

Hi, I also use mine on the chin, It must be the hardest area to use the no no pro on. I have kept on trying every 2 to 3 days and I'm just starting to get a bit more braver with it and adding a bit more pressure so that the blue light stays on, it's taken me 60 days but I finally feel like I have mastered the technique! So I'm keeping mine and hoping I might see results soon, if it flickers off and on all the time it won't be doing anything

@Anonymous

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your no!no! story and we appreciate your patience towards achieving the results that you are expecting.

I'm glad to know that you have already mastered the technique.

The face, especially the chin, is the hardest part to use the no!no! because of it's not flat. This is also the reason why it flickers on and off. However, we have some tips and tricks which you can use.

You can just visit www.howtonono.com to check for these tips and tricks. Thank you

All the Best,

View more comments (2)
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal review in Sydney, New South Wales: Absolutely no effect on coarse hair

This product does literally nothing except run a hot wire over the tip of the hair to create a smell. You are left with the same hair that cannot be "buffed" to a smooth finish as the instructions describe. How this product can be sold, and this company not be taken to task over such a scam i have no idea. If you are considering this product and thinking, "perhaps all these people are just impatient or didn't use it right" i beg you to listen and DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE PRODUCT! You can replicate the experience with more effectiveness by briefly holding a lighter to your hair. You will experience the same smell however the lighter will actually get rid of some hair! If you need painless hair removal at home just get some skin numbing cream and and epilator/wax. Only way it's gonna happen.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to know that no!no! didn't work for you as expected.

We'd like to let you know that no!no! uses a patented Thermicon Technology. This technology uses heat to treat unwanted hair. This is also the reason why you can smell burning hair and you feel like no!no!

just burns the hair. However, no!no! does more than that. Should you need to know more about the technology used by no!no!, you may visit our website at http://www.my-no-no.com/technology.aspx.

We are also reminding that results may vary depending on how the customers use this product.

Most of the complaints that we are receiving are just a result of not following the instructions provided and using no!no! for just few days and expecting a result.

We'd like to help you get the results from no!no!. Can you tell us how long have you been using no!no!

and how frequent do you no!no!? Thank you

Regards, The Radiancy Team

No No Hair Removal review in Belton, Texas: Dont waste your money

My husband bought me one I used it when the thermicon tip wore out we bought new ones they let you use it but only about 5 strokes then a red light comes on you have to turn it off & and start over I read the trouble shooting tips its not making contact with the unit. So I brushed it out blew off the tip still same problem. I want to throw it across the room the *** thing cost enough to expect it to work.I don't see how in good conscience you can sell something to people when it stops working.

Hello Janell,

Where did you buy your Thermicon tips?

Also, have you tried contacting our Customer Service Department and check with them what seems to be the problem with your device or the tips?

We'd love to talk to you, hear more about your issue and help you resolve your problem.

I suggest you contact our Customer Service Department and tell them about your issue first. Thank you

Best Regards,

Review
Cons
  • Fact that it hasnt worked after first tip burnt out
Let the company propose a solution

No No Hair Removal review in Salisbury, Maryland: NO NO IS A TOTAL WORTHLESS PRODUCT

I bought my unit from bed, bath and beyond 18 months ago. I have had to have it replaced three times, good that they guarantee for one year, not 60 days. I have used it exactly as recommended for just over 16 months and saw no difference what so ever. I decided to stop using it to see if the hair on my chest was less, more or no change. After letting it grow for just over a month there is just as much hair on my chest as there was before using the no no product. It is a COMPLETELY USELESS PRODUCT AND DOES NOT WORK. I know why they only guarantee for 60 days, if they guaranteed it would permamently remove hair or your money back they would be bankrupt. IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF.

Hello there,

We'd like to let you know that nothing is permanent except electrolysis.

Consistent use of no!no! has shown to reduce hair regrowth and this means not to stop using it. Can you also please tell us how you are using your no!no!?

We're looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you

Regards,

Review
Cons
  • It does not work at all
Not as described/ advertised
2.3
I am a Male, I had received my No No as a Gift from some of my Relatives. I like doing somebody building in turn I like to keep hair off of Chest, Back and Arms. When I received My No No I was excited after seeing all of the infomercials I thought this will be Great...

Got my no no as a gift. And it does nothing maybe one r two hairs.

You can smell hair burning.

But I’ve gone over same spot for ten minutes and nothing but one r two hairs gone. This no no is garbage.

View more comments
Review
Cons
  • Does not work effectively
Reason of review
Just didn't work plus No Case came with it from bed bath and beyond? Really.