Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

I used nono repeatedly for 2 months now and no matter how hard or how often i buff afterwords I have to shave off the stubble of hqir even the thin tiny hairs on the back of my thighs, i think its a scam, sorry i payed so much for,

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Sheffield, Sheffield

i think the advert is a bit weird. Why would you say 'it works on all skin colours?' like its not going to work! Hairs the same!

i think the all color hair is to distinguish it from the laser hair removal process. Laser is not effective on light --blonde, gray, etc.

My lady friend is blonde and has had laser hair removal. The roots have to be darkened for the laser to absorb and work.

I know nothing about the No No and was reading comments to see if it was worth purchasing.

#1020548

Incorrect. Laser hair removal, the technology No!No!

Is based on uses certain lasers for certain skint toes. Laser hair removal is totally impossible for blonde hairs for example.

#1020149

because laser only works on pale skin and dark hair, so people know this product is different

Because lazer hair removal is not recommended for darker skin as the lazer is attracted to darker pigment and may cause issues for darker pigments in skin...similarly its why it doesnt work so well in fair hair with hardly any pigment so i imagine if people were buying this item they may wonder if its the same

View more comments (3)
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal in Jacksonville, Florida - My new nono is dead after 1 week & a refund was refused

when it was working it had poor performance and left scars on my skin, after using 1 week the nono doesn't zap at all! yes, its charged, yes, I tried both heads, nothing. I didn't like it effectiveness when it was working and DO NOT want another one sent to me, I want to send it now and a full refund. Why would I want another product that I know is ineffective and breaks after 1 wk.??? you demand I wait 45 days with a product that is unusable. that's just a game of stall tactics, this is the worst scam of customer service. please sent me a return # cause its coming back.

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue in using no!no!. Thanks for sharing it and we're here to help you.

We'd like to let you know that no!no!

does not work in an instant. It doesn't work like magic rather it works with time and patience. If you used no!no! in less than 45 days and did not get any results, that's just normal.

At an average, it takes 4-6 weeks for you to see the results if you are using it for 2-3 times per week. This is the same reason why we are asking you to wait for at least 45 days for you to maximize the device. This is not a tactic because you can still return the items within 45-60 days. If you need to return the item, please contact our Customer Service and they can provide you your RMA number.

I hope this information helps. Thank you!

Regards,

The Radiancy Team

Review
Cons
  • Didnt work
  • Nono wont zap
  • Product does not work lied in advertising
Poor customer service
Loss
Full refund

No No Hair Removal in Southwark, England - Refund?nono

i bought it 3 years ago and i told them i was not satisfied as i hade red marks and even a couple of scars under my chin. i rang them and said i wasn't satisfied with it and i was returning it.i explained to them that i have a disabiliity that stops me being able to do a lot of things and one of them was shaving.my hands shake a bit and it stops me using a razor dangerous. in the meantime i was put into disability bungalow so i thold them that i had a new address as i was expecting a refund. after hearing nothing for 2 weeks i rang back and i was told they had no record of me and even when i gave them my previous address they couldn't find me on their system.they said they would look further into it but it was not surprise that they couldn't find me and at this point i knew i wasn't going to get my money back so you see, you are not on your own with the nono scam kat. i lost my money and i lost my faith on the whole network sales on tv

I also tried to return my no no during double refund period. They told me to try a few more weeks.

Well I ended up burning myself! They never gave me RMA number.

I should be able to get help, but all the numbers I called said the number doesn't work from on my area! Can you help?

@Anonymous

Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

What's the phone number that you have called.

Our customer service number has already been working since Day 1. Should you have called us before the 60th day, we would have assisted you in returning the item and getting your money back. We're sorry to hear about this issue, however, we can help you make the device work for you.

We hope that you can still give it a shot. Thanks and have a great day!

Hello there,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

So you have purchased the device 3 years ago and returned it as well. Did you return it 3 years ago or you called just now to make a return?

When you called them, were you given an RMA # for your return?

Did you return the device via a traceable shipping method? Please note that we will issue a refund once we have received your item at our warehouse. Regardless of your address, we'll send your refund to the original payment method.

I hope you will be able to answer my questions so I can help you with this problem. Thank you

Regards,

The Radiancy Team

View more comments (2)
Not as described/ advertised

2.0
I bought the NoNo. Please do not waste your money on this product!!!! It only *** peach fuzz and that takes forever. I used it for 2 weeks. I lost a few hairs and I also received scars. I ordered directly from the company and there was no information on how to actually use it. They had a *** DVD that showed a man and a woman using it with no specific instructions. Say no to NoNo!!!
Bad quality

No No Hair Removal in Glasgow, Glasgow City - No success after using for 8 months

I PURCHASED MY NO NO IN JANUARY 2015 TO USE ON A VERY SMALL AREA AT EACH SIDE OF MY CHIN. I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES WHO TRIED TO BE VERY HELPFUL THEY EVEN SENT ME A NEW ONE IN CASE THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE ONE I HAD BUT IT STILL HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL. IT HAS LEFT ME WITH A STUBBLE ON MY CHIN AND I USE IT EVERY SECOND DAY. IF I LEAVE IT ANY LONGER I HAVE A NOTICEABLE BEARD WHICH UPSETS ME VERY MUCH. YOUR ADVERT INFERS THAT THIS WILL NOT BE THE CASE BUT I AM VERY UPSET THAT I SPENT OVER £200 WHICH I HAD SAVED UP FOR. I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN AND HAVE TO BE IN HOSPITAL QUITE A LOT AND THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I FELT I NEEDED IT. PLEASE MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ADVERTISE THIS YOU DO EXPLAIN THAT IT DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK.
nonoCustomerService

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't meet your expectations.

There are a number of factors affecting the results and this is the reason why the advertisement says "Results may Vary".

How long did you use no!no!?

We'd like to let you know that no!no! works on Science and not magic. It will not work in an instant. You cannot use no!no!

for 30 minutes and expect to be hairless right after the treatment. Time and patience is the key. However, if you stick to the regimen, it's worth the time and effort.

Since you already have 2 no!no!

devices with you, we can help it work for you. You may first need to visit our website with tops and tricks in using no!no!. You can go to www.howtonono.com for more information.

We hope this will help you more. Have a great day!

Review
Cons
  • It does not work at all
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • No No Performance

No No Hair Removal in Orange, California - NO NO PRODUCT IS A SCAM!

BOUGHT THE NO NO PRODUCT AND USED IT FOR ALMOST 45 DAYS. TRIED TO RETURN IT FOR REFUND. WAS TOLD I WAS NOT USING IT PROPERLY AND TO USE IT FOR 60 DAYS FOR BEST RESULTS AND WAS GIVEN THE RUN AROUND ON RETURNING IT TOO SOON. CONTINUED TO USE IT FOR 60 DAYS, STILL NOT HAPPY WITH RESULTS BECAUSE IT DID NOT SLOW DOWN THE HAIR GROWTH AT ALL!! I USED IT DAILY MIND YOU THINKING IT WOULD HELP! TRIED TO RETURN IT AND WAS TOLD IT WAS PAST THE 60 TIME FRAME.. THIS PRODUCT IS A SCAM.. I AM VERY PISSED AND ALSO WAS TOLD AGAIN I WAS NOT USING THE PRODUCT RIGHT. BULL ***!! WILL WRITE BAD REVIEWS EVERY WHERE I CAN WRITE ONE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AND TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. RIP OFF!! SCAM! SCAM! SCAM

Hello katsmeeoow,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with no!no! and we would like to apologize for this inconvenience.

We stick to our promise of a 60-day money back guarantee.

Honestly, we are convincing our customers to make the most of the trial period by recommending to use no!no! for at least 45 days because no!no! doesn't work in an instant. However, if after 45 days, the customer wants to return it, we should have accepted the return and provided you with the return process.

Don't worry, I'm here to help you resolve this problem.

Please provide us your order number so I can check your account and see how I can help you further.

I'm looking forward to talk to you soon. Thank you.

Regards, The Radiancy Team

Review
Cons
  • Lack of truth in advertising
  • Customer service
  • Does not work effectively
Reason of review
product does not work like advertized, poor customer service and denied a refund!
Loss
Full refund
Tags
  • no no NoNo

Other Product Review

wow thanks all of for your commentes, definitely not going to buy it...i will look for another alternatives!!!

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

I spent £280 on this product. It not only burned the hair, it burned my skin. I literally had burns that formed scabs and i am lucky i was not scarred. How they get away with this, i have no idea.

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Jackson, Michigan

Nono is such a disappointment. They need to shut the business down. Bet there's no one out there that actually likes the nono besides fake people who are gettin paid to say they like it or something. I had mine for 2 years now and it's nothing but garbage. I was so excited to get it, thinking if I use it a lot then maybe my hair would stop growing, if I just gave it time. But nope! I've only used it on my arms but my hair always grows back. Just to use nono on one arm literally takes me 30mins and 30mins on the other arm or even longer because it doesn't work & it will randomly get this red light and stop working so u have to shut it off and turn it back on. It's so annoying. Even if the nono was $5, I wouldn't recommend buying it, it's not worth it. Don't bother. It's nothing but a waste of time and then ur skin will smell burnt from it.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we understand your frustration.

I understand that you have your no!no!

for 2 years now however we want to know how long have you used it. How frequent did you use your nono in a week? In that 2 years, have you tried contacting our Customer Service Department to check with them what might have gone wrong since you mentioned that it has a red light and stop working. If that's the problem, you should have called our Customer Service so we can send you a replacement.

Just an added info, we are offering a 1 year warranty for our no!no! device.

Radiancy, the makers of no!no!, always follow business ethics and we do not patronize paid reviews. We have sold over 2.5 million units worldwide.

People who have made good reviews and feedback has experienced the results themselves by purchasing the genuine no!no! device, following the instructions and being patient with the results.

We'd like to help you fix your problem with your no!no! device. Did you purchase it from our website?

If so, can you please provide us your order number so we can review your account and check how we can help you further. Thank you

Regards, The Radiancy Team