Read this before buying from Nitor Lighting

Ordered 10 LED lights online from this company based out of Surrey, BC. There was no email or any response from the company regarding shipping the items for over a week. Numerous calls, voice messages and emails were not returned, so fortunately I paid through PayPal and filed a dispute. Within a few minutes, we received a call and they claimed they were waiting for 2015 stock since the 2014 had an older housing but we indicated it made no difference to us...then they gave us a tracking number and said they would send right away. Tried tracking the package over the next couple of days, absolutely nothing. My dispute with PayPal was escalated. We finally received the package and noticed day I called to complain about the tracking was the day they actually shipped it, needless to say I was quite annoyed. Now 2 of the lights were defective so I emailed back requesting a refund as I was pretty much fed up with these guys. After more unanswered calls, someone picked up and despite me calling the office number, the guy claimed he was heading back to the office....when I spoke to my wife, she was always told they were leaving the office and never called back. By then I faxed PayPal with proof of the emails for requesting a refund and the belligerence of the staff refusing to deal with any questions and concerns we had. The guy only called back after PayPal confirmed that they sided with us, I asked the guy if any additional ii do was required from us....he said no, but we could email them as they check email every hour and respond right away.......I knew this was a total joke as they never answered any of my emails. I followed the instructions from PayPal and sent all the bulbs back with a tracking number so PayPal could follow the return. They received the item and did not let PayPal know for almost a week and then we had to way several more days for a confirmed refund.
ID
Edmonton, Alberta
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article