Resolved: Poor worknanship Nissan tan chong malaysia repair centre

Update by user Feb 20, 2018

Call back..they ask come again and polish for free..TQ.

Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2018
Im owner of nissan grand livina 1.6. I buy this car on november 2017.. On 18 dicember 2017 i sent my car to nissan repair centre located at Seremban Negeri Sembilan Malaysia for repair due to minor crack on the IMPUL skirt only..1st problem the impul skirt take too long get more than one month..ok..finaly the skirt replaced with new one on 14 february 2018...but during i touch my car body window..feel rough..not smooth like before i sent my car to the nissan repair centre...when i look carefully...there is a lot of small clear dot at whole body of my car..especially at roof,front bonet,doors,wind shield etc..this is result from careless painting work of other car at that repair centre...i feel very disapointed with that repair centre..im not expecting my 5 months old car become more good or superb than before i sent my car to the repair centre..BUT AT LEAST IT NOT BRCOME MORE BAD THAN BEFORE... Its not logic at all how come they do painting spray at open space with others customer car arround less than 20 feet away...ofcourse la wey all the paint spray mist will stain the nearest cars... I inform the incharge person regarding my problems...he said do body polish and all will be ok...come on...this is 5 month old car..not 5 years old car..if 5 years old car i even dont bother to do skirt repair...if this hapen to your new car...are u treat your self like this...ofcourse not right!?.. Im trying many time to sent enquiry to nissan tan chong Malaysia regarding this before..but the web page not allow my to do that..i dont know why...TQ..
Resolved
ID
#1193109 Review #1193109 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Service
Nissan Service Centre Of Seremban Car Repair
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article