No integrity, high pressure sales and rude finance mgr

I stopped in to look at their new truck selection. I was just beginning my search and was only interested in their inventory and prices at this point. When approached by a sales team member I was asked what I was looking for. I gave the stats on the truck I was interested in such as bed size, engine size etc.. and was shown everything but what I was asking for... the models shown did not meet my qualifications. We finally looked at something I was willing to consider. I was only interested in the drive out price however, was directed to a cubicle while the sales person spoke with sales manager. I was then asked to fill out paperwork. I questioned this since I was not ready to purchase . I was assured that it was only a formality. The paperwork asked for my social security number. I questioned if this was a credit application and was told it would not result in a hard credit inquiry on my credit report. All of this time being held hostage just to get a price for the vehicle. Long story short I felt high pressure sales tactic from this dealership. They lied to me as they DID in fact run a credit check and it showed on my report. After waiting for about 45 minutes while still trying to get a price I walked out. I am not interested in playing games. I later called and complained when I found out on credit karma that they did in fact run a hard credit inquiry (which will be there for 2 years) and was put through to the financial manager for some reason. He was incredibly rude. I do not trust any dealership that uses tactics like this. I ended up at Five Star Ford in Stone Mountain and got an excellent deal on a 2016 F150. The experience there was one of the best car buying experience I ever had and I got a fair deal. I will never again visit Nissan of Newnan nor would I ever recommend them to anyone.
ID
Newnan, Georgia
Service
Nissan Of Newnan Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Scratched paint after service and a car wash at the Nissian of Newnan Ga

On March 29, 2016, I took my 2015 Nissan Altima to Nissian of Newnan. Thirty minutes after picking up my car, I noticed that it had white scratches on the hood. I started walking around my car and also found scratches in other areas of my car. I called Nissian and asked what they did because when I brought my car in there were no scratches on my car. I was told by the service rep that they are surface scratches and they would fix the problem. I took my car to Nissian on Sat. April 2, 2016 for them to correct the problem. Upon picking up my car, I was told that they couldn't fix the problem and that they supervisor would talk to me. I was told by her that their machine didn't cause the problem and that they could not fix and would not fix the problem. Not only do I have scratches on my car, but I also have buffing spots where they tried to buff off the scratches. I am extremely upset because I trusted them to take care of my car.

Is it Nissan or Nissian? Guess you don't have spellcheck?

ID
Newnan, Georgia
Service
Nissan Of Newnan Car Repair
Cons
  • Unhappy
Reason of review
Bad quality

About

Nissan Of Newnan Privacy Policy
Company's dealership respects the privacy of individuals who visit Nissan Of Newnan's' websites, send Website an e-mail, or participate in features and services Nissan Of Newnan offer online. Nissan Of Newnan take the privacy of The User the website user, seriously and utilize security measures to safeguard The Client's privacy online. Because Company's dealership gathers information from visitors to Nissan Of Newnan's' sites, The Company have developed this privacy policy to help The Client understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This statement discloses the types of information Website gather, how it is used, and for what purposes. No-Spam: www.nissanofnewnan.com avoid sending unwanted communications by limiting Nissan Of Newnan's' contact to individuals who have voluntarily provided their contact information, agreed to receive Company's communications, inquired about Nissan Of Newnan's' products and services, and/or who have done business with Nissan Of Newnan in the past.
To read more: https://www.nissanofnewnan.com/privacy-policy
Top Nissan Of Newnan Services

Car Repair, Customer Care

Nissan Of Newnan Pros and Cons

Cons: Unhappy

Summary

Nissan Of Newnan is a dealer of new and pre-owned vehicles. In 2016, Nissan Of Newnan received a prestigious Consumer Satisfaction Award from Dealer Rater. Nissan Of Newnan has brand new cars for sale including such models as Murano, Rouge, Versa, The dealership works 7 days a week and offers cars, spare parts, and repairs to customers in Atlanta, Georgia. Certified used cars present an opportunity to choose from varied automakers such as Pathfinder, Juke, and Altima among others. The dealership has a team of finance managers who assist potential buyers in Newnan, Carrollton, and Peachtree City.

Nissan Of Newnan reviews and complaints

Nissan Of Newnan is ranked 1656 out of 4363 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article