Complaint, refusal of serviceComplain

My vehicle has manufacturer warranttee for defective transmission but dealers are not honouring it 2015 nissan rogue
ID
Elk Grove, California
Product
2015 Nissan Rogue Car
Reason of review
Warranty issue

Mechanic scam @ Nissan Elk Grove CA.Dealership

Update by user Mar 06, 2015

Since I haven't heard from Elk Grove Nissan Dealership for weeks, had to call them, talked to the manager, his first words "this is a big deal" second he was embarrassed, said he apologized on behalf of his crew, they made a mistake, he said that mistake could have cost us up wards $10 k . Sorry is not good enough !!!

They just lost our business.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2015
I heard a knocking noise while driving and pulled over to check,  I took it to Elk Grove CA.Nissan Dealership & they recommended Short Block or New Engine. I declined for a second opinion from Sacramento certified mechanic. When I picked up my truck the service advisor stated that the mechanic offered to buy my 2000 Nissan Frontier pick truck and it turned out it didn't need a new engine, all it needed was an Alternator (what a big difference in the amount of money I could have spent) I also noticed every oil change they have numerous hundreds of dollars of work recommended maintenance for my vehicle for sure I won't be going back there ever again for any Services or Sales of New Vehicles.They just loss a customer and their business.
ID
Sacramento, California
Cons
  • I lost trust overall
Reason of review
loss of trust
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

About

Nissan Of Elk Grove Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.nissanofelkgrove.com/privacy-policy/
Nissan Of Elk Grove FAQ
To read more: http://www.nissanofelkgrove.com/credit-score/
Summary

Nissan of Elk Grove is a car dealership which specializes in sales of new and pre-owned Nissan vehicles. The company was founded by John Driebe in July 2001. Its headquarters is based in Elk Grove, California, United States. Nissan of Elk Grove offers Nissan vehicles with sedan, minivan, truck, SUV, and crossover body styles. The company finance department helps to fill out an application form and get a car loan. There is an online tool to calculate loan amounts, payment periods, and interest rates. Nissan of Elk Grove has a service team which provides oil & filter change, wiper blades replacement, engine cooling system inspection, 4 wheel alignment, and many other services. It is possible to order engine inspection with scan tool test. Customers can purchase different parts and accessories for most Nissan models.

Nissan Of Elk Grove reviews and complaints

Nissan Of Elk Grove is ranked 1545 out of 4363 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article