Nirvelli Design-Keisha Ruff

My name is Steven Yaniz, I am a Pro-SEO with his own company and yes I am speaking here about both a Friend and Wonderful employee-Nirvelli Design & Keisha Ruff. Nirvelli Design has always been available, smart, fast and cheap when it comes to building websites; I should know they have built quite a few for me before I moved to Texas and several more after. None of my clients has ever had any complaints as to her services or performance, so I found it odd to see the posting on this website. Well MR. MuHaHaHa, I did a little research on your "company" and its own standing online. Doing a little research on the slanderous and vile complaint you posted previously, what I found was another "get rich quick" website owner who watched way too many "get rich quick" DVDS and thinks he knows what he's talking about. Seems like you have been very busy trying to make Several names to succeed and utterly failed. Not only has your company received 972 complaints in Utah's BBB, but you are pretty well renowned across the USA for similar complaints under your other DBA names: "¢ http://webhostinggeeks.com/blog/2011/03/16/hit-web-design-shutting-their-doors/ "¢ http://heritage-web-solutions.pissedconsumer.com/ "¢ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bv_XG7V3iI The Heritage Group Heritage Web Design Heritage Web Solutions Yellow Page Partners Chamber Partners HIT Web Design And yes I know you're going to sue me for every penny, I must also be trailer trash and a ***-skank or something since I am openly calling your "review/complaint" vile and an utter lie. I know Keisha as a programmer first and she has fulfilled all her obligations as a programmer in stellar fashion. Pricing, performance, attention and feedback is always available. I have ZERO clients who were not been happy and satisfied with her finished work. Steven Yaniz The Affordable SEO

there not telling u lies there telling u the truth :) Richard gorman jr is telling lies hes the one richard gorman jr

@PissedConsumer636423

Last Known Address: 1101 LOCUST ST, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19107

Race: WHITE

Sex: Male Eyes: BROWN

Height: 6'2 Hair: BLACK

Weight 210 lbs. Age/DOB: 1982

Offense or Statute

Offense/Statute: FL040 - SEXUAL BATTERY INJURY NOT LIKELYDate Convicted: 06 July 2005

Alias(es)

RICHARD GORMAN JR

:grin I am leaving a message in defense of Keisha. I have seen her work and am extremely impressed.

I am defending her for the slander and inappropriate remarks left by one unsatisfied customer. As far as trailer-park trash you need to look up the meaning of trailer-park trash. And cheating on her husband, really, come on, have you proof? Provide the proof and then you would have something to talk about.

I could say the same about you however it does not mean that its true. Sounds to me like you are upset over her putting on the internet that you dont pay your bills. Well, there is evidence of that. Sooo.

I for one am voting for her.

Awesome at what she does. Thats all that counts.

I have known Keisha for years on end & Nirvelli Design is the only company I trust to do all of my web designs & logos. I have referred Nirvelli to several business owners & will continue to do so simply because I know folks are just like me, they want the job done & they want the job done right!

Keisha is both professional and trustworthy. She is an honorable person and honest.

She stands behind her work and will try her best to make her customers happy. As for the personal attacks against Keisha, it is no ones business where she lives or does in her spare time. She has been accused of "cheating on her husband and doing things out her trailer park." How is that anyones business if it is true? How many doctors or lawyers cheat on their spouses?

As for the doing her things from her trailer park, I don't know if she lives in a trailer park or not but what does it matter as long as her work is of good quality? How many Avon, Mary kay, or other home based businesses are run from people living in a trailer park? A lot more than you think. I even know a couple of lawyers and doctors that live in trailer houses, that doesn't make them less trustworthy.

As for her criminal background, I seriously doubt it. No one that trustworthy has that kind of past. I sounds a lot like the pot calling the kettle black or a case of sour grapes.

The real issue should be did the work get done, if so pay for it and quit the personal attacks. Too bad maturity so seldom comes with age.

My Offer remains the same Mr. Gorman, We can both walk away and end this issue by both of us removing the reviews we have provided.

This is the same offer as before. You decided to remark on a good friend, wonderful mother and great designer for your own personal gain and reason, specifically that you didn't want to pay her. I state facts above and there are plenty of facts out there about you to repost, again, and again, and again, and they are FACTS. I didn't "make-up" your arrest, I didn't make up that you're registered.

In fact, all I have done is show facts. So we can go round and round, run campaigns, slam each other, include each other's family and friends. Or just remove our posts and walk away...the choice is yours.

Your empty threats are just that, empty. I am not a little girl in a limo

Do that and you definitely will be in court for slander seeing is you have never worked with either one of us.

good try Steven - this won't outrank the original thread. Hey I have an idea - since you're posting about me would you like me to start posting about you?

Do a little more digging buddy and you'll find out that I have deep ties to the ORM industry and the best SEOs in the world.

Ranking for the following keywords:

"Steven Yaniz" "Steve Yaniz" and "TheAffordableSEO.com" is an incredibly easy thing to do. I think the word "Extortion" and "Lawsuit" along with any information a halfway decent PI brings up should fit fine. While we're at it we might as well throw in a few other keywords such as "Jennifer Yaniz" and "Esteban Yaniz," what are your thoughts? When we rank keywords, next to Google delisting them (never happens), their results are permanent - heck you might even learn a thing or two about how SEO works by analyzing the way we rank online.

Let me know if you want to go down this route, and if so, we'll get started tonight. I assure you that we will have the first 3 pages of your name (and multiple variations of it) covered by the end of the week.

We do not take to people attempting to EXTORT us by posting FALSE / INFLAMMATORY information lightly. You have grossly misstated a number of facts.

Now - please respond and let us know if you'd us to start posting abougt you online. Otherwise, let's just continue down the legal path. Lawsuit is getting filed in district court next week.

View more comments (7)
ID
Austin, Texas

Keisha Ruff - Nirvelli Designs

The scam of the year has got to go out to Keisha Ruff of Nirvelli Designs. Keisha poses as a website designer, and oh does she do a good job at convincing people that she's a seasoned pro. The truth is that Keisha Ruff has a criminal past and is a terrible website designer. Keisha Ruff is good at a few things though: 1. Creating a facade that she works for this huge Inc. 500 design firm called HitWebDesign.com. In fact, Keisha did work that for awhile as a contractor but got fired for cheating clients. Keisha actually perpetrates all of this fraud from her trailer park residence: 2. Keisha is really good at breaching noncompete agreements. This unethical trailer park trash skank literally steals Hit Web Design clients that are referred to her as a contractor. That's a major NO NO. Hit Web Design is going to sue her *** off, woot! 3. Keisha does a great job at overcharging clients and then going on the internet and blasting them when they don't pay. i.e. she went on the internet and starting pouring out my dirty laundry when I refused to pay her. What kind of company does this? Um how about a scam artist that thinks she'll get paid by extorting her clients. LOL - or not! Browse the internet to read the entire story of what this convicted criminal has done to our company. We are going to sue Keisha Ruff, her husband whom she admittedly cheats on (while he is at work at his blue collar job), and everyone that is part of her little scam. Read the whole story: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=100****#post100****

Never posted Anything on Rip Off Report.

See Below:

Send Your Request and I will Gladly Send Mine.

Mail directed to any other company will be discarded.

PissedConsumer.com

Media Relations

1204 Avenue U, #1080

Brooklyn, NY 11229

United States

Q: What happens if I misrepresented the facts in a prior posting (posted false information)?

A: Users should be advised that PissedConsumer does not endorse the posting of false information. If you have made a false posting on our website previously and wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter outlining the details below:

Notarized letter must include the following:

•A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;

•A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;

•Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;

•The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on PissedConsumer.com;

•The statement "I declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge."

•Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or id number)

My offer remains the same, Remove your Post and So will I Mr. Gorman.

Nice to see that you and Keisha posted listings on RipOffReport over a payment vs. disputing your claim in small claims court. Why don't you remove the RipOffReport? Oh wait it's impossible.

Instead of looking into resolving the business dispute that arose, you chose to fire at us online first.

Now anyone who has anything in their past or anything personal will read this thread and now that you will harass them in order to get your way. You guys just don't seem to get it.

I don't care how many time you call me a "sex offender" or a "rapist." This just makes your company look so unbelievable bad.

Please stop harassing me. Legal has contacted you and advised that we are filing suit. Let's handle this in court.

Mr Gorman, I don't want your money nor have I ever asked you for it. I am not a bill collector nor-funny enuff-in Keisha's employment as a bill collector of any kind.

My only interest has been the removal of your vile post which is full of lies and degrading statements aimed at Keisha. I have fought your post by posting the truth about you. It is unfortunate that in the past you chose to make such vile and unscrupulous decision, which in turn had you convicted of the offense of Rape, which require you to register as a Sex Offender.

If you wish to unjustly accuse me of anything in a court of law, do so.

I have always offered you the simple solution of removing your post and no longer continuing your smear campaign of a work at home Mom who also happens to be a great web designer.

I again offer you the same resolution, Remove your post and end this.

All future clients/former clients will read this thread.

This matter is going to court, where all disputes should go.

When your clients/potential clients research your firm or you online, this is what they'll read.

CAVEAT: Keisha Ruff and her partner Steven Yaniz are posting defamatory comments online about their former customers. Keisha has vicarious liability for what Steven posts. Instead of handling a billing dispute with her former clients in small claims court, Keisha attempted to extort her former client online by spinning facts and then publishing them in a defamatory manner online.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HER. Not just because her design work is subpar, but because she is very unprofessional.

Remove your post and profile from the forum and I will do the same. And before you go to the whole blackmail thing, this is an amicable agreement I offer you to settle this issue.

By the way, this is easily resolved by removing the vile review Your Client put up online. Not only is it filled with insults but also lies. Your client has called others Skank, trailer trash and several other names. So, yeah that Judge you file all the posts with I am sure will be very happy to see you.

You have posted that Keisha commited fraud, That she is a Skank, That she stole, and much much more. So send that letter, call that Judge and remember to advise the Parole Officer in charge of your client that he was online Defaming a Mother and standing on the *** of threatening her. I am sure that Keisha felt terrorized by the actions and conversations your client had with her and about her. This terror could be misconstrued as threats of harm, Harrassment and possibly even stalking-since he posted his lies online-I am quite sure anyone supervising a Convicted Rapist wil lbe thrilled to hear this from a Work at Home Mom trying to mke a living.

So here's the deal:

Remove your post and profile from the forum and I will do the same. And before you go to the whole blackmail thing, this is an amicable agreement I offer you to settle this disapreement.

By the way, you are required to tell people about being registered, so file what you want.

Be advised, not only am I posting the truth about you Mr. Gorman but it is a fact. You were in Prison for RAPE.

Are you registered now?

Does your family know the truth?

How about your friends and coworkers who may expose their children to you?

Has your victim been informed of your whereabouts for her own safety?

Go ahead send a letter, I will do with it the same that I did with the last one, throw it away. By all means lets step before a Judge so you can explain how this information is false.

View more comments (17)
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Nirvelli Designs is a graphic and website design company located in Texas. The company specializes in high quality, unique and original website design and development. The list of services provided by Nirvelli Designs includes website design and development, blog design and integration, loge design, e-commerce, flash, search engine optimization, print design, web hosting. Thousands of clients have already made sure Nirvelli Designs is worth dealing with. If you are looking for high quality web design and web development services, this company is exactly what you need. Company’s services are available throughout Texas (Amarillo, Dallas, Austin etc.).

Nirvelli Designs reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article