Awesome Company

They found my house quickly and walked me thru everything. I don't believe the complaint against them. A+ customer service. I would use them again. I did hear about a lady whom is a drunk stalking them and there children. This is do wrong. I know she is the one who posted rude things. Shame on her. This lady didn't even work in Real Estate with them. She has a bad reputation and is always in court. Straighten out your own life and stop harrassing the Bashors who have done nothing but help you. Move on your the one who put there business at risk.

Once again, I suspect Nicole is making these posts. First, learn how to type proper English and wording.

Second, not only is this fake but its the least of the bad business dealings of NB. Two evictions, multiple court judgments against her for monies owed to multiple vendors as well as employees and contractors. Google Gerald Bashor and you'll get a surprising fact on him also.

Pay your bills and stop posting as "clients" who praise you. Pathetic.

@PissedConsumer1002166

Lady get a life. Your annoying!

View more comments (1)
ID
Denver, Colorado

Filing Bankruptsy and taking money from many employees

Nicole and Jerry Bashor of Bashor Realty are not safe to work for or do business with. They knowingly *this is the second time, are filiing BK to hide bad business practices. Contractors who have not been paid are waiting for the final court hearing, disputing the BK. They have falsified documents in thier filings and these statements are being proven. Do not buy a house or work for them. They use high pressure calls and pushy threats to cover up lack of business ethics. Nicole claims to be a wine expert and states later she does not drink. So many crazy mix ups that you can't keep thier buisness dealings straight.

Please disregard the posting on Jerry & Nicole Bashor. They had to fire a disgruntal contractor named Buffy Bruns who constantly got her work in late and forged pictures to make them loose business.

We have known the Bashors and they are wonderful people with big hearts.

@PissedConsumer795672

Actually, the claims are not only correct, they are the least of the horrid dealings of these two. I suspect the Bashors made this post.

@PissedConsumer795672

I know the Bashor's very well and are a pleasure to work with. I do know that they have been harassed by some ex-contractor.

I have worked with them several times and never had an issue. Sounds to me like slandering of good business people.

Whoever this person is needs to find a job and use their time better. Stop slandering good people to make yourself feel better.

View more comments (2)
ID
#371977 Review #371977 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Aurora, Colorado
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article