Rip offs

On October 11,2018 I gave these people $1400 down payment that I just got from selling my broken down car. Well the first car they put me in ran hot just by going across the street to grab some food. We bought the car right back and they were already gone for the day because they had to go watch the saints game! So we just left it and returned the next morning. They put me in another vehicle for the same price. 6 weeks or so later this one runs hot. Bring it to them and they supposedly "fix" the thermostat and charged me $245! For a THERMOSTAT! So the following day while riding on the interstate it runs hot again but now it will not even start up. I call them and ask if they can come tow it because obviously its not fixed. The owner says "its not his problem". Once I finally get the car back to their business they try charging me another $429 dollars to fix other overheating issues. So they have my down payment of $1400, 2 months of car note $350, charges for thermostat and the new charges because obviously the real issue was not fixed the first time! They sold me junk!They have their own "mechanic" on site that supposedly fixes their vehicles. The prices they are charging for repairs is probably more than they make selling cars!!!! I want my $1400 back so I can go look for me a vehicle to get me back working. They should be shut down how they do people at this place.The car ran hot on thanksgiving day so of course they were closed. I was deployed for 3 weeks with the military that same weekend so the car was parked till I returned home. This car has taken all of my money. I am 21 just starting out. I need a car to get to work!
ID
#1441949 Review #1441949 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Marrero, Louisiana
Product
Dodge Car
Cons
  • Rip offs
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article