Nicholas Parks Hyundai are Unethical Crooks

An absolute horrific experience with Nicholas Parks Hyundai. Bought a car from them and 45 days later the engine started jerking like crazy. Took it into the dealership and they told me 3 of the 4 engine mounts were completely worn out and about to crack. Called Nicholas Parks and they would take zero responsibility saying they did a safety check and it "passed", which is an absurd statement because worn out engine mounts aren't something that happens in 45 days. Some engine mounts last most of the life of the car. These mounts were completely worn out, so I'm not sure what's involved in their "safety check". The Dodge dealership even told me this happens over time and they were surprised we were getting no help from Nicholas Parks. We did not buy a warranty but I didn't expect it to break down after 45 days. If it was something that we did, I'd be fine with it. But when you sell a car that has worn out parts, the warranty shouldn't come into play. They sold us an absolute lemon and left us hung out to dry with a VERY expensive bill. Nicholas Parks Hyundai is about as unethical as it gets. I'll be posting this as many places as I can to warn people. Whatever you do, take your business elsewhere. Nicholas Parks is awful and will tell you the car is fine, even when it's not, and that's a mighty big risk to take when buying a car.
ID
San Leandro, California
Product
Dodge Car
Cons
  • Ethics
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article